Boge cartos vs. Smoktech cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

XKingXGregX

Moved On
Mar 19, 2011
hartford, ct
i ordered a 5 pack of the 1.5 ohm smoktech dual coils, used the first one for a few days, thought it was so good i ordered 5 more packs of 5,

o ya the first dc i used from my first order lasted me about 2 months, i dont even think it burnt out i think i ended up losing it

stick to stainless or black because the clear ones will crack after acouple days.....im not a fan of those cartos that you need syringes to fill, i had one and just threw it away im not playing that, you can drip straight into the smoktech cartos to fill them, ive bought the tanks for them for 5 bucks each, most tanks are 25 or 30 up to 50 dollars....o ya, they vape really good too....

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
After using both Boge and Smoktechs, I have decided what it takes for a carto to make me happy. (I posted in this thread before, so this is just an update). While I like how Smoktechs have been vaping for me, and I really do prefer them...

...Boges are seeming to last longer. My longest lasting carto? 5 months. I had Snickerdoodle in it and I remember being at my summer lake cottage, filling it up out on the dock. It just died two weeks ago.

However, Smoktechs absorb quicker, hold more juice, and there is slight resistence(not CARTO resistence) when taking a drag, which I seem to like.
I think it's what a vaper wants out of the carto, especially with tanks ;)

Has any one tried a bloog carto on a vv? I'm just waiting for an order of kangers to arrive so have not tried them yet to compare. I'm going to order some boge ones soon to try but in the meantime I've been punching bloog cartos and putting them in some home made tanks and at around 4.7 volts they work really well. I've got a couple of the dct's but the vapor seems cold to me, although they do make tons of it and no dry hits after I made the holes a little bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread