Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Last week, unsure let us know about a nifty sale in the Deals and Specials thread.

My buddy/new Grand owner ordered 5 for himself and 4 for me. He gave me my 4 attys this morning. I measured their resistances fresh out of the wrapper.

• 2.2 Ω
  • 2.3 Ω
  • 2.3 Ω
  • 2.5 Ω

I just tried the 2.2 Ω atty with some 24mg nic 80PG/20VG Caramel Macchiato at 3.7 volts. I primed the atty with about 6 drops and only let it sit for about 2 minutes before vaping from it. I didn't check it for any primer before adding juice.
:facepalm:

Good vapor, good flavor, no primer taste. No idea yet how long they'll last, obviously.

So far, so good. :thumb:

Regularly priced at $5.95, but I got these for $3.50 each during the sale. If 2.0 to 2.5 Ω 510 attys are to your liking, the Boge attys might satisfy you. As with all things vaping, YMMV.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Has anyone tried these BULK DSE901 DSE801 Joye 510 Atomizers they are 4.70 in packages of 10.

Absolutely ... Great deal. They are Genuine Joye so if you've had one before you know what your getting.

I'm not a huge fan, but at half the price of a Cisco they perform more than accordingly.

I'm not a big fan at all of the LR 1.5Ω Joye
But the SR 2.3Ω works pretty well at 3.7 IMO and really rocks if you can get them up to 5v :)

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Update. My first one popped after approximately 20 draws. :grr:

Granted, I let it get too dry and the last hit was dry & hot. I immediately blind squonked and got it juicy again. The next fire popped it. :nah:

Any 510 atty should survive a few dry hits, IMO.

Next up is the 2.5 Ω Boge atty. Same juice. I'm seasoning it now.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
I've been using boge lr carto's on my mini since I got it and I love the vape and the taste. I got mine from greenhouse one - a pack of 5 for $4.99. I'm not sure if its just that I got a really good batch or what or if my all day vaping juice helps with it, but I've been using the same carto since I got my mini on the 18th and it gives me plumes of tasty vapor still. This same carto was already quite used and given a wash before I put it on the reo too. I just got another pack in the mail today and if I get the same performance out of this new pack I'll be happy.

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
I have a Boge on one of my grands now, been going 2 days. Cisco on the other one. Does the juice make the atomizers act different? I had 2 of the Boges on with different juices and they acted a lot different. Or are all atomizers a little different?

In my personal experience NO atty's act the same. I had 3 cisco's from the same batch, same resistance, on my reos and everyone of them hit "differently" with the exact same juice. I even swapped them around to see if it just depended on which reo they were on...Consistency is still a ways off in my opinon as far as attys go...

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I'm on my 2nd Boge atty and it's considerably different than the first one. The first was 2.2 Ω and died way too early and easily! :grr: The second is 2.5 Ω and isn't impressing me at 3.7 volts. It's pretty good at 5 volts, though. My remaining two Boge attys are both 2.3 Ω. I would hope I don't have to get to either of them for a few days, but we shall see.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Yeah. I barely got 1/2 mL thru it. One dry hit and it was toast. :grr:

Rocking the 2.5 Ω Boge now. We'll see how it holds up.

Yikes, that sucks. I've only killed two attys in the last 8 months.
I've retired a few because they don't work for a crap .... but I don't have them up and die hardly ever.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
they are on sale again for 3.50:)
Last week, unsure let us know about a nifty sale in the Deals and Specials thread.

My buddy/new Grand owner ordered 5 for himself and 4 for me. He gave me my 4 attys this morning. I measured their resistances fresh out of the wrapper.

• 2.2 Ω
  • 2.3 Ω
  • 2.3 Ω
  • 2.5 Ω

I just tried the 2.2 Ω atty with some 24mg nic 80PG/20VG Caramel Macchiato at 3.7 volts. I primed the atty with about 6 drops and only let it sit for about 2 minutes before vaping from it. I didn't check it for any primer before adding juice.
:facepalm:

Good vapor, good flavor, no primer taste. No idea yet how long they'll last, obviously.

So far, so good. :thumb:

Regularly priced at $5.95, but I got these for $3.50 each during the sale. If 2.0 to 2.5 Ω 510 attys are to your liking, the Boge attys might satisfy you. As with all things vaping, YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread