Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice - Instock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Kind of late, I know, but I don't believe there is any coupon codes at this time :)

It's great juice though, and worth every penny and MORE!

The free shipping over $40 was nice. Trying a bunch of GJ and BB for the first time. Also got 6ml samples of Hype, Sweet Tart, and Chai. I hope it was worth it! :p

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
Will do, and I have faith that you folks will be correct. The waiting for delivery + steeping will be the hardest part to get past. Will I need to use distilled water for them to work in a 306 atty?

Definately not. I am using the poor man's drip setup at the moment for lack of a better way to put it. I have an LR 306 atty on an ego-t battery and it works perfectly with any Ave juice. It feeds a little slow in the actual ego-t setup but I got it to work as long as I don't take a huge hit. Still way more flavor from the 306.

Edit: I wouldn't worry about steeping. You will like it out of the mailbox so I am sure you will be ordering a big bottle to steep. I plan to :)

Last edited:

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Definately not. I am using the poor man's drip setup at the moment for lack of a better way to put it. I have an LR 306 atty on an ego-t battery and it works perfectly with any Ave juice. It feeds a little slow in the actual ego-t setup but I got it to work as long as I don't take a huge hit. Still way more flavor from the 306.

Edit: I wouldn't worry about steeping. You will like it out of the mailbox so I am sure you will be ordering a big bottle to steep. I plan to :)

Haha nice, that is reassuring. I was actually planning on doing that, the 100ml option was very tempting for Boba's. But I'm thinking to myself, "You haven't even TASTED it yet!" So to follow logical reasoning I will give it a shot before I get the huge bottle...but I don't doubt that I will. I still have no idea what Bobas is even supposed to taste like. I plan on using in a 306 2 ohm atty at around 4.2 volts

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
Saw this thread and ran to the site to order up a bunch of stuff, especially a pretty green bottle of Gorilla. Glad to see the Butterscotch on there too, I've been wanting that one.

LOL, I see the dreaded banner of "no payment system", D'OH!. I'm assuming that another fine evening of waiting for the bewitching hour is at hand?

ETA: As soon as I posted this, the dreaded banner disappeared. I've got my green Gorilla! And Butterscotch, Mountain Berry, Capuccino and several others.

OH HAPPY DAY!

Last edited:

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
ETA: As soon as I posted this, the dreaded banner disappeared. I've got my green Gorilla! And Butterscotch, Mountain Berry, Capuccino and several others.

OH HAPPY DAY!

The payment system is back up for about an hour or two. We are taking 100 additional orders to help fill demand then capping the payment system again until 8 am tomorrow morning. (CST)

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I ordered as well, left a few emails, havent heard back yet. order was placed 06/18/2011 , 3:50pm, payment came out. but on your end , its saying 'avk mismatch address'. please check into this. thanks.
Probably just an error on your website.

You will want to send me a support ticket via the website so we can see if the order went through, generally "avs mismatch" means the payment didn't process. Also, check your e-mails, everything from the 18th has gone out so see if you have a tracking confirmation e-mail from us.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
hi snooks, okay yes, i just got off the phone with paypal. they've reimbursed the funds. they said they were waiting for you to take it out.
nevertheless, here's the problem. I cant seem to make it work when putting the shipping and billing addresses different on your site. it keeps coming up with errors. and wont let me continue. is there any way around this?
also do you have any type of order information from me? or do i have to re order everything again. hope those are still in stock.
thanks,
i'm going to try one more time to order, will let you know what the error says if it doesnt work again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread