Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice - Instock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Happy Banana.jpg Gorilla.jpg Boba.jpg

We are restocked on Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice. We were expecting another 4 days still. Lets all thank the USPS for never updating their tracking! We will be bringing these flavors online at 12am CST tomorrow(midnight).

Our next resupply order of flavorings is already being processed. So we hope to keep these flavors available for a long time to come.

Also on the horizon: 30ml bottles, Hardware changes.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Yeah if you guys had 18650 and 14500 batteries, a big selection of drip tips, and Boge 2.0 cartos it would be one stop shopping for me

We have the last two (drip tips and boge cartos coming soon) as for the batteries we are really close to lighthound's main store here, and that reminds me, I have to get over there and see if I can work something out.

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
We have the last two (drip tips and boge cartos coming soon) as for the batteries we are really close to lighthound's main store here, and that reminds me, I have to get over there and see if I can work something out.

Sounds like you got it figured out. Any plans to get attys. Something similar to the bulk deal vapor kings offers. You should get some with the alien head on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread