firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
haven't tried it yet but

Sunrise by Grizzly Vapes

Sunrise is the first in a new series of Premium liquids from Grizzly Vapes. This is a blueberry honey flavor at it's core but, just like the Bears, this juice has so much more going on. There's a light floral note that gives the blueberry a very organic and 'fresh' taste. It's got a nice refreshing finish and a sweet, but not overpowering initial hit. It does pretty well from 8w all the way up to 30w. Like all the Grizzly Juice it's max vg and produces great clouds and a thick, smooth vapor.

msrfrog

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Catskill NY
Oh my brother, a whole new and wonderful world of juice is out there, with the click of the button:D

Good to know I was hoping that there would be a huge difference!
Now I cant wait to get some. I am sick of buying and chucking juice away because it is no good, actually I keep it in the fridge fo emergency juice :)

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
My two favorite blueberry vapes are Andromeda from Space Jam and Blue Balls from The Steam Factory. Both have a great authentic ripe blueberry taste, Andromeda has an additional complex creamy flavor, while Blue Balls has a hint of banana that also lends a bit of creaminess.

I'd say they are definitely worth a shot if you like blueberry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread