BlueBacko?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjt

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Arizona
Anyone care to give a review of Bluebacko? I've debated ordering it, but it doesn't get a lot of mention on this site.

For reference, I really liked Cherry, followed by Applewood of the BWB flavors I've tried.

I've only tried (in order preference:

Cherry backo
Applewood backo
Menthol
Peach
Blueberry
555E

I've finished every bottled and all of them were good IMO except 555E. I had to just toss that one. I did not like it at all.

I have Virginia on the way, should have ordered a few more.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I don't know that I am the best person person, but I'll give it a shot. I just received some born last month. 24 mg. To me it is a strongly blueberry flavor and very little tobacco. At 3.2 volts in a 2.8 ohm cart it kind of has a chemical or floral or perfume flavor/feel to me. At 3.9 volts that burns off and it is a very realistic blueberry, but still not really tobacco to me. But such a realistic blueberry that vaping it that warm seems...odd to me. I dont prefer to eat hot blueberries and it seems to be disconcerting to my palate and brain. It's a bit like vaping the root beer which is a very realistic flavor but also a flavor my brain expects to be associated with cold not warm.

Don't know if this helps at all. Hopefully someone with more experience will stop in.

Sent from my G2...so please excuse the spelling errors, correct gets the best of me.

whitetortuga

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
United States
I really enjoy blubacko! Then again, I am a HUGE blueberry fan (from candy to the actual thing :p ). Of course, I also like tobacco.. This just seems to feel right! It is a nice light flavor, very smooth and will make you enjoy it! Not too over powerful by any standards, I'd say.

I'm on a 3.7 with a boge 2.0 carto, it does give me a warm feel! Still, for me, nothing is better than fresh blueberry pancakes, bagels, and waffles while enjoying a nice cig!! :)

mjt

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Arizona
I really enjoy blubacko! Then again, I am a HUGE blueberry fan (from candy to the actual thing :p ). Of course, I also like tobacco.. This just seems to feel right! It is a nice light flavor, very smooth and will make you enjoy it! Not too over powerful by any standards, I'd say.

I'm on a 3.7 with a boge 2.0 carto, it does give me a warm feel! Still, for me, nothing is better than fresh blueberry pancakes, bagels, and waffles while enjoying a nice cig!! :)

I will give it a try then. I'm going to give it and Melonbacco a try. Trying decide if I should try Honey Flue or Maple after that.

mjt

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Arizona
Never throw juice away! Ack! I have a nearly full bottle of bluebacko I would've gladly traded u for the 555e.

I hear you, but I'm just not into the trade thing. It's one thing for me to inhale a substance from a vendor, even then I have trust issues. Trading e-juice is a risk I'm not willing to take. I'm sure you and 99% of people are trust worthy, but it's that 1% I worry about. It's only $7.00 to try a small bottle of a BWB juice, that one pack of cigarrettes, so it's a cost I'm willing to eat to try new juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread