Blu Vivid Vanilla Cartomizer Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1ke

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
North East USA
Battery - 650 mAh eGo at ~3.7 volts
Cartomizer - Bauway Standard at ~2.4 ohms ( with and without tank )

pack-vanilla_base_2.jpg

Blu Vivid Vanilla Cartomizers

Packaging Quality - 7.5
The cartomizers come in packs of 5. The box is good quality cardboard and have an appealing look to them. After opening the box, you'll see the cartomizers are in a loose plastic wrap that is capable of being opened and resealed. Each cartomizer comes with a small soft plastic cap on the atomizer part and a sticker over the other end. I think they should 86 the stickers and just put another cap in it's place. The stickers do come off easily and cleanly though.

Vapor - 7.5
It produces a good amount of warm rich vapor and the vapor's body is thick and dense. The draw is on the tight side, but this will vary depending on which battery you use and how tightly you attach it.

Flavor - 7
The flavor is rich and satisfying, but I think it smells a little bit better than it tastes. For the most part, it smells and tastes a lot like a French Vanilla coffee or something like that. Sometimes I get a hint of burning wood smell ( no taste of it ). It's not horrible - just a faint undertone sometimes.

Overall - 7.5
This is a solid flavor to buy if you like vanilla and coffee. Those are the first two adjectives I would use to describe the flavor of this cartomizer. That taste combined with the warm dense vapor makes a solid combination. I would buy these again.

JoJoVa

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2013
Washington, DC
Glad to see a review of these on here. These were the first of the Blu carts that I tried (the other was cherry). The first vanilla cart that I vaped from the box must have been a bad one because I didn't care for it. I didn't think it was very sweet. Then when I was out of carts from another vendor, I remembered I had this box and they were delicious. I ended up buying another box and again found the carts to be inconsistent, which then prompted me to buy juice because this was getting too expensive. So I just reuse these carts with ejuice. But again, if it weren't for the inconsistencies, I'd prob still be buying and gaping these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread