New to Ecigs & have questions about blu and volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhateverB

Nov 27, 2011
Georgia
Hello, I recently ordered a Blu premium starter kit after trying Blu disposable and loving them. The Blu Premium is okay but the disposable had a much stronger hit, flavor and battery. I am pretty disappointed in the Blu cartridge flavors I purchased. I was wondering if anyone knows if the Volcano cartomizers will fit my new Blu? Also wondering if the strength of the flavor depends on the level of nicotine you choose? Does a regular have more flavor than the light or ultra light? I have had my blu about a week and I am unsure if I will be keeping it. I don't want to have to mess with dripping at this point so the prefilled carts was a big selling point for me. The battery life does suck and half the time my charging pack won't charge. Any info about new blu/volcano compatibility would be appreciated!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Volcano "Magma" (510) cartomizers should fit. Maybe Volcano "Volcano" - not sure, but if they are the same cartos as Magma uses then yes.

And blank Boge 3 ohm cartos and any other 2.5 to 3 ohm 510 cartos. (not the hotter 2 ohm - those are for fat batteries and mods only 450mah+ and Blu is 90mah)

But never ever try to charge Blu in any charger other than Blu. It has the same threading as 510 but is reverse electrical polarity and will fry in a 510 charger and vice versa.

Once you have 5 non-spammed posts or replies in New Members and an hour wait then you can post elsewhere like the Blu forum in Model Specific Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread