Noob Review of Bloog Maxx Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 long days and I finally was able to bust open my Bloog Maxx Fusion Ultimate Starter Kit this evening. Thought I'd give my first impressions as I'm new to vaping...

First off - a tiny backstory - Had been a pack a day smoker for 25 years. Tried Patch, Gum, Chantix, Cold Turkey, the works... I'd always dreamed of a way to enjoy the activity of smoking without the danger... Bummed it took me this long to discover vaping! I'd been off analogs for almost 2 months, chewing Nicotine Gum like it was going out of style, and the urge to fall back was getting tough... Thankfully a friend turned me on to the idea of vaping...

Second- The 11 Days... That's how long from my decision to order Bloog (thanks to some Leaford vids and the Vapenstein MaxxFusion review) and my receipt of the product. I made the mistake of ordering on a Friday night. They are a small company and it seems nothing was even processed or started till the following Monday... Nevertheless, the staff was super responsive with customer service (I chose email over a phone call) and eventually late last week things were finally on their way to me... Throw in one more weekend and a National Holiday (no mail :() and the kit finnally arrived today...

I made good use of the 11 days, devouring as much web info as I could, not only about the Bloog, but about Vaping in general.. (ie: joined a few forums, checked out VapeTV, GrimmGreen's great reviews and site, etc...). I'm already prepped to order some juice and start checking out refilling a few cartos down the road...

So the kit? Nice packaging, easy to tell what was what, and some nice quick directions included... I decided to charge the batteries (didn't check if they had any charge to them, but since the kit came with a passthru, I figured I'd start with that...)...
Wow! I'd tried a hit or two of friends e-cig's before (one was a GreenSmoke & the other SafeCig). There was no comparison. This was super smooth, nice blast of vapor, easy to drag... There seems to be no delay to it (the others felt like they needed a second before a hit began)...

I ordered the 'Red' with the kit and then a pack of 'Coffee' & 'RY4' (all 11mg Nicotine)... The Red is a nice taste. More of a nutty taste than a true tobacco taste, but I kinda dig it. It tastes the 'cleanest' of the 3 to me (meaning I guess the least amount of 'flavor'). I still think I need to adjust to all the variety... There's zero harshness to me (in any of the cartos I tried) which is nice as I just got past a nasty cold...

Next I tried the Coffee... To me it's much more of a mild hint of caramel than coffee. Being my first try at a "non-tobacco" flavor, I have to say I quite enjoyed it as well... I could see this being a nice morning vape or post-meal vape for sure...

Last there's the RY4. I'd say, of the 3 I tried, this may be my favorite (though they are all quite pleasing). The website describes a hint of caramel taste in this, but I still felt the coffee was closer to a hint of caramel. There's a definite sweetness there however... I'm sure I have a lot of experimenting to do before I can better accurately describe vape flavors...

So, it's only a few hours in to vaping, but I'm really impressed and pleased with my decision on the Bloog Maxx Fusion as my entry vaping tool.

AC2DC

Jan 17, 2011
Socal
Nice write up spipasucci. I am a noob as well and like you, I ordered the maxx fusion with a three prefilled carto pks (red, coffee, and chocolate). Hopefully it will last me long enough to decide which empty carto and liquid combos to try out. I 've read it's more consistence that way and also help with reducing cost too. All the reviews thus far has been positive, hopefully it will hold up in the long run. I'll share my experience as well once i get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread