Bless AquaVapor's hearts! (yeah, I'm a southerner, y'all!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

busyleigh

Jan 4, 2011
Kentucky
I just heard from the man at AquaVapor. I had figured out that my order hadn't shipped because of the hellish winter weather in the Atlanta area after I had called and (nicely) asked if there was a problem w/my order via voicemail. He just called me back and I was real quick to let him know I wasn't mad and that it was OK! He said he keeps getting cussed out and thanked me for being so understanding before he even explained...bless this guy's heart! He told me that my order would ship tommorow morning, so long as the mail runs (the post office has even been closed, it's that bad!).

I REALLY needed this news today. I found out last night that my daddy's chemo for his lung cancer didn't work...he's going to try radiation, but new mets are forming, and they are now attacking his lymph nodes, even w/the regular chemo he had and the maintenance chemo he has to have as long as he may live (it's stage IV non-small cell, and he's old). Basically he told me he is going to try to extend his life and quality of life w/the radiation, but that he's dying. This is extremely hard for me, and getting my e-cig (I've tried quitting analogs before and made it 10 or so months, only to gain 50lbs and start again...don't want a repeat of that cycle again) means being able to beat the analogs for good! I have a positive attitude about the whole vaping thing and think that this is what I need to finally be tar/carbon monoxide/stink free! BTW, my dad quit smoking 30+ years ago, but was also exposed to MANY chemicals in his lifetime, so who knows what caused it? He even worked at a uranium enrichment plant which is a superfund site in our area.

Anyone with an open aquavapor order, please be patient and nice if you get a phone call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread