Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Blackjack Berry

Throat Hit: 3.5 -3.75

Flavor: 4.75

Vapor Production: 3.25

The newest addition to the V4L USA juice line up Blackjack Berry will not disappoint fruit flavor lovers. This is a very nice mix of what I believe to be light pineapple, light blueberry, and stronger strawberry/raspberry. On the initial draw I catch a very mild undertone of pineapple and hint of blueberry. As I progress through the draw the strawraspberry takes over as the predominant flavor. Now I say strawraspberry because the strawberry seems to have a sweet kick to it.

There is a hint of tobacco which is a little hard to detect with a batt on a Cool Cart, noticeable with a Wow Carto, and easily detectable on PT with either. I do have a mild sinus buzz which could be the nic....I haven't "steeped" or cured it. The exhale is interesting and it is where I catch that familiar taste of blueberry.

Like it's colleague Outlaw Apple this has a good Throat Hit for being a fruit flavor. No hint of chemicals or perfumes, this is a very clean vape. Blackjack does leave a nice sweet taste on the tongue and lips which is mostly strawraspberry with a hint blueberry.

The color of the juice is a medium amber and it flows into the carto well. Vapor production is good for a fruit flavor leaving me to guess this is in 68/32. All in all another winner for fruit flavor fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread