Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale! Three day sale and Week long Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Some of these stories being told are just touching! I wish I could give kits to all of you! Anyways the contest still has a few days left so keep the submissions coming. Today is the last day of our sale and prices will be returning to normal so if you want to get some well priced product make sure to drop by
High Quality Electronic Cigarettes

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Last day of the contest will be December 1st! Keep the entries coming. We will be selecting a winner on the second for all to see. Still have a couple more batteries and atomizers at the low sale prices and can always mix more juice so get in those last minute orders as prices go back to normal tomorrow!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Looks like we're too late for the Joye batt party. :( Great prices on your gear tho. I signed up for the newsletter. Thank you.

I have not changed the prices back yet. Was going to be the last thing I do before I go to bed in a few hours. So you still have time to get those great deals! Keep the contest entries coming too! :)

Green Mtn Vpr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2011
VT
An e-cig is a perfect gift because I was an idiot:

I smoked for 25 years and quit on day 1 with my e-cig. Day 1! Had I not been such an idiot... by being so reluctant, and disbelieving, and procrastinating like we all were, and quite frankly, scared of unsuccessfully suffering through a 'quit', again,...and tried it a long time ago, I would have quit a long time ago.

If someone had given me one...no worries of wasting money and eliminating any reason to put it off...and shared the e-cig knowledge, that would have been that, and the end of my smoking days. I would love to be that someone.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Great contest James! I gotta order some more Coffee and Irish Creme come payday! Good luck all!

Thanks. I love coffee and Irish creme! I am a huge coffee vapor and mix it with tons of different stuff. Still searching for some good flavors so I can make something like espresso beverages found at starbucks... Those would be some great flavors! :)

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Alright Thank you everyone for your entries. So many reasons why an electronic cigarette should be given as a gift. There were some very touching stories in this thread and as normal I never feel right about picking one person myself. All names will be loaded into "The Hat" within 24 hours and I will draw one out and find out who our winner is!

Thank you everyone for your participation, orders, and support. ECF is a great community and we enjoy working with all of you.

If you have not done so yet please come like us on facebook: Mt Baker Vapor - Retail and consumer merchandise - Bellingham | Facebook
Dont be afraid to post on our wall! I love customer feedback!

Good luck to everyone that entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread