Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale! Three day sale and Week long Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
I apologize in advance for the audio. My laptop is acting funky lately :(. Anyways the winners name is in this video! Congrats to the winner! If the winner may PM me their shipping info that would be of great help in expediting the shipping process. Thank you to everyone that participated and placed orders at MtBakerVapor.com

Please also subscribe to our youtube channel and help us out a bit :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/mtbakervapor

If you have not done so already You can also like us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/mtbakervapor

Last edited:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Thanks for the great contest James! Can't see the video from work computer, but Congrats to the winner!! :)

Anytime! It is always great to share with such a great community. A community that got me into smoking my first joye 510 years ago! I love ECF all of its members and everything about it.

Sorry for trying to make you watch a video while you are at work :p

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
This is awesome! I just said at work tonight that if it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any...but this proved me wrong :)

I actually said I could fill a ballot completely with all just my name, with only one other name on one slip of paper and I would still lose ;)

Thank you very much for the contest and I am very very excited! I may have screamed when I saw my name and my husband and 4 year old now think I have lost my mind!!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
this is awesome! I just said at work tonight that if it weren't for bad luck, i wouldn't have any...but this proved me wrong :)

i actually said i could fill a ballot completely with all just my name, with only one other name on one slip of paper and i would still lose ;)

thank you very much for the contest and i am very very excited! I may have screamed when i saw my name and my husband and 4 year old now think i have lost my mind!!

congrats!!! Woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread