BigGrand Special from Grand Opening through the weekend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammeedog

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
NJ
does anyone really want to win juice from another company with ingredients that are not U.S.A? Really???

Exactly, I was playing for the hardware, but I used their juice since I wasn't so trusting of the tank. Didn't want to waste my caramel. Turned out all is good, so I had to place my order with my favorite place. If my request for a sample of vanilla goes well, I'll be getting that before I take my Mexico trip.

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Upinthecut: I've been a big fan of RY5 for a while. I've never needed extra flavour (and I do get extra flavour with a couple of liquids). I don't think you will regret your choice. There are few of us on this forum that are well and truly hooked on FSUSA's RY5. Make sure you come back and let us know what you think.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
1st time ordering... I grabbed RY5, didn't know if you need extra flavoring with that....I've heard great things about your niquids. The only thing was, I had no idea what to pick, you have SO many flavors:)
-Up

I've vaped RY5 for a long time, and never ordered extra flavor. I'm not sure what size bottle you ordered, but if it's 30 ml. or larger, definitely let it steep first.

By the way, the dogs in your avatar are so cute! What breed are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread