120ml discount special 40% off FreedomSmokeUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok folks come and get it 40% off the big bottles of our lovely pre-mixed juices.
enter code: 120ml

you can only order 120ml bottles on the order or the discount will apply to other juices as well. you can order hardware at the same time but not other bottles of juice. Happy Vaping folks :)

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
wow 3 120mls isn't bad only comes to about $70 I got Butterscotch/almond, Pall/Mall, and Orange Cream Sicle.

PS- If this is gonna be short with another special soon there are some flavors I would like 5 or 10mls of....hint,hint. :2c:

Denrock, I have a feeling the next sale will be a small bottle judging from past experience :)

BTW- Those are all great choices that you made. Now you will be able to try them with a little age on them.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Denrock, I have a feeling the next sale will be a small bottle judging from past experience :)

BTW- Those are all great choices that you made. Now you will be able to try them with a little age on them.

Yup and I am vaping Desert ship from 9/4 right now. I still have a lot of 30ml bottles, I shouldn't ever have to vape anything under 2 months old except trying new flavors.

PS- I'm also gonna break 1k ml when these last orders get here and I'll have 60 cartos soon so ya I'll only be ordering small bottles for dripping and trying out for a long while probably. I also have a big drip tip on the way for my eGo Mega Atomizers. :)

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Yea. I ordered more Wyatt Earp and Hopscotch, 2X extra flavor, 30mg. I'm going to mix in some extra no nic pg to bring down the nic mg and tone down the extra flavor and have even more juice. It hasn't been that long since we ordered WE which I blend half and half with American Spirit for DH but more than half of the 120 ml bottle is gone. I use it straight.

Ordered some samples too, that I haven't tried yet. One Baby Back Ribs. Sounds terrible but people are reporting it is great.

Thanks, David and Pam, Alice

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
I hope it's ok to ask here but if not then please remove. I've been wanting to try Freedomsmokeusa's purecig and french toast for a while now. This is a great sale but before I get 120ml of either I thought I'd ask anyone who's try them what they think? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

I've had both, and both are really really good. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate Purecig 8 and French Toast 9.5 and that's being really critical with the scores like an Olympic judge.

French Toast- Taste just like real French Toast that has lots of maple syrup on it.
Purecig - Actually tastes a lot like an analog but better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread