Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Ordered my box early last week and got it yesterday.
I would like to say Ron was wonderful to work with. He was willing to meet my special requests.

I requested flat Black no LED. (I am not a LED fan) this was going to be a stealth mod.

OK I will rate this mod and my experience of ordering and interaction with the builder using a number system 1-5 1 being the low end

1. Customer service (5)
a. Ron answered every question and PM promptly,​
2. Payment process (5)
a. Simple and easy, sent a Email told Ron what I wanted. But did not pay for the mod in tell he had it built and ready to ship. (I like this)​
3. Delivery. (5)
a. Received the mod promptly and was well wrapped and in good working order when I got it.​
4. Quality of the mod (4)
a. I give it a (4) with the understanding that this is a plastic box mod, priced on the lower end of the mod scale.

b. This mod is well built, no extra glue splattered around wires are tucked in neat and clean.

c. You can see where Ron has used the mod box to its fullest, utilizing peaces he had to cut away to construct the bottle base. Well done​
5. Feed system (4)
a. I give it a (4) only for the reason that I am not a big fan of the needle system but it works well with almost no leaking. I found that if I paid attention to how I was feeding it I dose not leak.

b. Well constructed and works well

c. Feeding is easy just squeeze the bottle through the two holes he has in the mod and juice moves up to the atty.​
6. Battery connection (5)
a. Battery connection is well built no loose wires and hold a standard protected 14500 or a High Drain 14500 (with magnet spacer) not loose but not too tight. Easy to get either battery in and out.​
I would just like to add, I am a big fan of juice mods. Have most on the market. Some I like some I don’t.

This one I like. It is not a high end juice mod by any means but I am sure Ron will agree it was built to be a cost afferent juice mod available to people that would like to try a juice mod or that cannot at this time afforded one of the higher priced juice mods.

Well done Ron I will be referring people to you and your mods.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ods-5-volt-illuminated-bottomfeeder-sale.html

014.jpg 012.jpg 006.jpg 009.jpg

TheRMovie

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Kentucky
Mine shipped a few days ago. Woot Woot can't wait to try this bad boy out. The dude that makes these is super nice, answered all my questions and pms. I been wanting to get a wooden box mod and if this guy decides to make I will order no questions asked. It just feels good to do business with a guy like this, all moders and venders should take note.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
I bought two a week or so ago and just absolutely love the adorable little buggers. I can't believe how clean they are inside, even the epoxy is perfect. I have to use the on/off button constantly or it will accidentally turn on when I move around, but it's so easy to do, all with one hand, one finger. My middle finger's getting a work out (but in a good way) lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread