Not open for further replies.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Big Pharma as Organised Crime | Frank Davis

He doesn't let tobacco Control off the hook, either:
But in fact tobacco Control is simply trying to get smokers hooked on Big Pharma’s NRT products instead. And it’s using the brute force of the law – banning smoking, hiding and defacing traditional tobacco products, and ramping up tobacco taxation to extortionate levels – to do so. And it’s also doing its damnedest (using the law, as ever) to stop smokers turning to new-fangled e-cigs instead of NRT, because that would defeat the entire strategy.

The more people that learn that, far from doing any good, Tobacco Control is doing a colossal amount of outright evil, destroying communities and friendships, setting people against each other, crushing the hospitality industry, and hobbling the economy, as well as robbing smokers, the sooner their saintly mask will slip, and reveal the ravening wolf behind.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
My husband recalls reading a non-fiction spy type novel, years ago, that shared how one or two of the original 5 New York mafia families bought a pharmaceutical company or more. He's trying to remember the author/title, but has read too many over the years to shuffle through. He remembers it being in the 50's or 60's, and the Gambino's keep popping into the top of his head. It would be an interesting research project, for sure.
But, there's more to it than that. I mean, they were smart business men, and i would think they would jump on it, instead of against it. But, that's just my opinion.
The world organization, now, that's another ticket altogether. They've been setting this up since bayer, and who and Glantz ... Oh where oh where is that brainwashing summary article, letters, for taking over the world...

withravenoushunger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I think thats a little bit of an unfair comparison. One of them stabs people in the head with pens. The other produces medication for attention deficit disorder. One side has shootouts resulting in many deaths including civilians and police officers. The other produces medication for elderly people. One side moves large amounts of drugs and weapons. The other sells pharmaceuticals at a very inflated price.

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
BP9_zps0b76e942.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread