BIG auction with RARE GG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
CB, is making a huge offer for fundraising to help Twygg. CigarBabe is willing to shave her head live on air for a donation of $500!!! Please let us know if you would like to help out Twygg and watch our beloved CB shave her head live on ElixirTV. If you want to see CB screaming your name while the hair comes off feel free to let us know.
That's not the part of CB I want to see sha......naked!!! ;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
for all people that dont have made a donation yet, I want to tell them that we will do the same for them if they come to our friend's situation.
The same I would like to do for me too.

Giving 5 dollars you will receive the others people's love and their money too when you will need them. Keep walking as one person and nothing can defeat us

ps....... 5 dollars is the cost of 1 beer here in Greece. For example I will not drink a beer just because I gave my money to a human that wants to live his life like we all want

Give and you will receive:)

Last edited:

MegaDark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Dark World
for all people that dont have made a donation yet, I want to tell them that we will do the same for them if they come to our friend's situation.

Giving 5 dollars you will receive the others people's love and their money too when you will need them. Keep walking as one person and nothing can defeat us

ps....... 5 dollars is the cost of 1 beer here in Greece. For example I will not drink a beer just because I gave my money to a human that wants to live his life like we all want

i agree just by 5 bucks you can do a great help to those who are in need.
thumbs up to you my friend.:thumbs:
let me dhl a can of beer to you since you sacrifice a can of beer :D

Last edited:

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis

Well said Imeo! My donation is in:) Love and prayers to Twygg, life and time are the most precious gifts we have along with caring friends, and there are many of those here!

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
The community is throwing a raffle and auction benefit to help our friend Twygg battle cancer. In the auction there will be many rare GG's and other APVs that are impossible to get! Please check out the website for more info and watch the video.
Help Twygg!!

Thank you to ALL who participated. The Help Twygg event was EPIC and I think it went on for over 24 hours. One woman shaved half her head for a $500 donation, another E-TV host (Gandalf/Santa look) shaved his beard and hair on cam for another big donation. One of the hosts WAXED his CHEST (YES, on cam too) for an even bigger donation!!!

Twygg himself got on cam, chatted with us and shared his heartfelt emotions. This event was completely unprecedented! I think we raised over $25,000!!! Hopefully the final tally will be posted soon. The entire event was recorded and is available for watching: All Videos Video Gallery by ElixirTV.com (please watch using discretion - uncensored and intended for over 18 age audiences).

This community is absolutely AMAZING! So many, who met on the internet, all with primarily one thing in common - tobacco Harm Reduction - coming together in friendship and supportiveness to help a single one of us fighting for his life. So many wonderfully generous donations and even more generous bidding, presented in a fun and entertaining format (completely drama free) by a group of extremely dedicated/generous event organizers, all to help one of our very own. There were a couple of minor technical glitches in the auction process but nothing serious - none of this team had ever even tried to do anything like this before. I am touched to my core.

Once again - THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE Help Twygg EVENT. TWYGG is an amazingly nice and generous person. He IS one of US! His own comments, when he was on cam, proved even further just how deserving he is of all the love, support and caring demonstrated both during this event and going forward thru his fight against cancer.

I believe the donations link will remain open for some time so there is still time to participate!

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Please try again. It seems to be working for me but I am a logged in. You may have to register on the site first. There were some site glitches along the way and the team working on the auction and site had the sit shut down until either late last night or early this morning. Please do try again - this is so very worthwhile.
HELP,,I dont know why but i just went to donate but it wont let me,this is wat i get.

Error Detected

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error MessageWe were unable to decrypt the certificate id.

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
just tried again but its still not working,i will try later tonight
I have been informed that the team looked into the issue and will continue to monitor. The DONATE button will remain active for a while so that anyone who wants to donate can do so. The site was put together in a bit of a rush and I am told there have been some issues for those using IInternet Explorer. So, if you are using I.E., perhaps try a different browser.

Thanks again to all who participate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread