Not open for further replies.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
I want to thank dspin and Scottinbocca for helping us to make sure as many vapers, vendors and people know about our goal to help Twygg. :)
You can buy a raffle ticket from most anywhere in the world but sadly the site won't work for donations if your using IE.
Let's raise some money for this event so we can show Twygg we do care!
Thank you to all of you who've donated.
C.B.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
I think this is such a noble cause and it says a lot about how this community gets together at times of need. I too would like to contribute to this amazing initiative to try and help our brother Twygg.
For this reason I would like to offer my Nickel GG Slim up for auction. It is in pristine condition and a rare GG piece.
Since I'm currently on duty outside the US I also offer the winner of the auction at my own cost shipping to anywhere they live.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Yes!!!! The raffle tickets can be bought by people anywhere. The prizes will be shipped anywhere, but we can't guarantee delivery of prizes such as juice with certain countries. When you buy the raffle tickets, you can enter shipping instructions in the notes if a special customs label is needed to ensure delivery.

Did they fix the link so it works in Internet explorer? :confused:

Admittedly I have no clue who he is as I have yet to be able to see one vaping show because of crappy internet but if CB says its worthwhile I will respect that and have donated......:)

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
I think this is such a noble cause and it says a lot about how this community gets together at times of need. I too would like to contribute to this amazing initiative to try and help our brother Twygg.
For this reason I would like to offer my Nickel GG Slim up for auction. It is in pristine condition and a rare GG piece.
Since I'm currently on duty outside the US I also offer the winner of the auction at my own cost shipping to anywhere they live.

Amazing that you will do this... your generosity will come back to you in spades.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I really am shocked(in a good way :D) at the great support everyone is giving to help Twygg fight this battle. I know people mentioned that they could "only" buy one ticket or small donation and it really helps. I know Twygg is so grateful for everyone's support. 100% of every penny is going directly to Twygg. Thank you so much for all the support and lets keep it up and spread the word.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toast:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
exellent offer Captain!!!!!

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv

Capt. Steve thank you so much for that pristine GGNickel GG Slim.
That is a piece I may have to bid on!
I'll make sure this is added to our master list if Scott hasn't done so yet!
C.B.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
CB, is making a huge offer for fundraising to help Twygg. CigarBabe is willing to shave her head live on air for a donation of $500!!! Please let us know if you would like to help out Twygg and watch our beloved CB shave her head live on ElixirTV. If you want to see CB screaming your name while the hair comes off feel free to let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread