• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best Scene's/Lines from Movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasRain104

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
The State of Texas, USA
Did a search on this type of thread and couldnt find anything. Did a debate about it between my partner and decided that this was one of the best. Took some long needed vacation time and was trying to figure out some good movies to rent. The kids are gone to grandma's for the week and need some help coming up with some good movies.
YouTube- Watchmen - Rorschach - "You're locked in here with me!!!"[/url]

Last edited:

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
I know it's not from a movie, but I had the best radio line in Toronto for YEARS..

We got a call. In March. It was cold. It was raining. The call was a possible DOA at a construction site. Damn...well, off we go, and YUP!! There's buddy at the bottom of a site, sans head. (Fell backwards into a running table saw. :shock:)

So, I've got 10 mins till I'm off, so I called it in to our Base Hospital for a DOT Cert. Some wingnut Med Student answers the radio. I told him I had a Code 4. He asked me 'wha happened him?" What? Oh!! You don't speak ENGLISH very well! Fine, I elaborated. He comes back with, "Metro, I don't understand the picture you're trying to paint for me here.." (Only, mess that up a LOT.) After the THIRD time, I lost it. So, I said, "Here! Listen to me..CAREFULLY this time, okay? Picture THIS, okay? Are you WITH me?"

"Umm...yeeees.."

"Good! Picture this then! There's a BIG hole! There's a DEAD GUY lying at the BOTTOM of the hole...GIVE ME MY BLOODY CODE 4 TAG SO I CAN GET OUT OF HERE!!"

Needless to say, you've NEVER heard THAT much laughter on an open radio in your LIFE. :oops:

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Hee!!

I was also relatively famous for cursing a cab driver out when he cut in front of me. I called him everything under the SUN, m'kay? Next thing you know, we hear a, "That is NOT approved language!!" (Who's he talking to? DAMN!! It's US!! Why to re-hang the mike there Bobby!!) "This is a PUBLIC channel!! Whoever is responsible for THAT outburst will be front and center, in MY OFFICE by 0700!!"

Whew! Ha! That WAS funny, wasn't it Bobby?

"Any time at your conveinence Ms. Maclean.."

DAMN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread