if that car alarm goes off again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay9928

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2009
Phoenix, Az.
This is a boring Friday night, and I am broke. As hell. I am broke because I tend to spend money on ridiculous things. You know, things like food, a six pack of Smithwicks, or even the two new front tires I purchased yesterday afternoon (because some heaping tablespoon of ... in a neon green vest whose best friend may or may not be an orange barrel decided not to pick up a few screws off of the road).

So yea, I'm bored. Bored and tired from work. Tired as in, "I don't feel like putting on pants that don't have a drawstring," but not quite tired as in "ready to crawl into my racecar bed and dream about random, incredibly bizarre stuff...like being chased by a clown riding a giant chicken while my second grade teacher Ms. Coleman watched with an odd grin on her face." As such, I'm sitting on the couch, drinking one of the Smithwicks out of a coffee cup (because all my other dishes are dirty and the stupid bottle opener broke the neck of the bottle) and typing with no real purpose while I debate whether or not to watch Revenge of the Sith for the third time this month. Be honest, at least two of you read that, threw your arms out to your sides and screamed "NOOOOOOO!" It's totally ok...you probably did a better job than Hayden Christensen.

Speaking of Hayden Christensen, have you noticed that he's Anakin Skywalker in every movie? If you're a huge Star Wars fan it's kind of cool...especially when he's in a movie like Jumper. Because let's be completely honest here, even though Samuel L. Jackson may be a Bad Mother*********(it's written on his wallet, for God's sake), he is himself in every movie. Logically then Mace Windu was just Sam Jackson with a glowing purple stick right? So then what does that make Jumper? Star Wars Episode 3.5? Star Wars Episode 3 -- The Director's Cut? And what happens in Jumper? Anakin beats Mace again!! But really, you KNOW that has to eat away at SLJ! 15 years ago he was going to walk the earth like Kane and now he's repeatedly getting his ... kicked by some kid with wavy hair who looks like he should be trying to slip a roofie into some girl's drink at a frat party? Really? Yes? Whatever. Screw you George Lucas.

But back to the whole point -- I'm bored and I'm on my couch...and every few minutes some asshats car alarm is going off. The first nine times (yes, nine times) I thought someone may have been in the parking lot bumping a car to mess with someone in an apartment, so I went out there to see if that was the case, and the lot was emptier than Nancy Pelosi's head (OMG! TOPICAL HUMOR! ROFL!). But I eventually figured it out. Someone in an apartment is setting off their own car alarm to...I can't really even come up with a good reason. It's not funny. It's not the Fourth of July! It's just ridiculous!!!!!!!

Pointless? Yes. Helpful? Not really? Entertaining? Probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread