RDA Best RDA for flavour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Smith

Dec 2, 2015
Petri v1.5. Hands down. I have 14 RDAs. Hellboy/royal hunter/velocity/tugboat v2/aeolus v2 ect.

Once my Petri came in I basically retired most of my RDAs. Can't recommend this Rda enough. If you're Canadian only boulevapes and Vapevine carry it.

If you're American take your pick cause a Million places have it lol
Any other sites in Canada ?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

J-Strizz

Dec 6, 2015
Any other sites in Canada ?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
None. www.vapevine.ca has the best price. I ordered mine from the states with shipping and today's conversion I paid 236$ Canadian which was bull.....

We've dealt with Vapevine before my buddy got his there and he had same day shipping. They're pretty reliable so far!

Also I wouldn't look for a clone I have one but the drip tip is a friction fit and it's amazing and every clone I've seen has butchered it royally. It's a great RDA man I love the thing and it looks sweet.

Attachments

• IMG_20151206_165645~2.jpg
    IMG_20151206_165645~2.jpg
    847 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Nikea Tiber

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2015
The veritas is a solid RDA for flavor, it is kind of a pain to build on, though. Dual vertical coils on it rock.
I have a magma, it collects dust. There are way better bottom airflow atties available. The freakshow mini and mad hatter mini are pretty good examples.
Top to bottom airflow RDAs like the aoleus, Sapor, and UD Jakiro can be good flavor producers, as they tend to have smaller build decks and chambers. I have a UD jakiro and I'm surprised nobody has said anything about them here; they are a solid atty; it is easy to build on, produces good flavor and I've had it flip over in my pocket without leaking.
Honorable mentions for flavor go to the kennedy v2 comp and mad hatter. Because the Kennedy doesn't have adjustable airflow you really have to get the right heat flux for your power, but the flavor always surprises me, but that is also because I'm vaping at least half a ml of juice at once.
The mad hatter has a deceptively small amount of chamber volume (the deck is a bit taller than usual; I'm pretty sure it is the same deck as the freakshow). Fits a pair of 3mm inner diameter 26/30 claptons very nicely, and kicks out flavor.
Lots of options these days. I found an old de-bridged 510 atty in a drawer this morning and laughed.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
I can't believe the name Achilles II hasn't been dropped yet (Atomizer «ACHILLES»). It's hard to find—only the authentic version directly from the Ukrainian manufacturer can be found at the moment—but as single coil RBAs go, it's the best there is. It won't leak unless you hold it upside down, and due to the all-titanium construction, it's almost freakishly light.
Achilles%20II.jpg

Reactions: aggo

GNUK

Mar 10, 2015
UK
Slowtech finally delivered!

Firstly the Sapor. Really nice to build on and generally just really well made. Great vapour and the flavour wasn't too bad. Love the fact it never leaks.

The Haze mini I love. For a clone it's perfect. Deck is so easy to build on and the flavour is just perfect. Cracking little RDA. So good in fact I haven't even got the Origen out the box to try it!

Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions from all, hopefully it's been a useful thread for more than just me.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Verb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread