Best juice for geek vape Z coils

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@Feelgudd I have heard others mentioning not having much joy with Geekvape drop in tank coils.

But, there may be a workaround to help you at the moment. And that is you could use Distilled Water to thin your liquid down a little so that the coils can wick more effectively.

Other than that it's shelve the tank and replace it with something different.

You've got Freemax Mesh Pro/Fireluke ranges and Horizontech Falcon ranges for drop in coil options, otherwise it's onto rebuildable atomisers.

Feelgudd

May 3, 2023
Possibly thinner with a higher PG level or thinned with Distilled Water a little, and try to avoid really sweet liquids as Sucralose is mainly used now as a sweetener and it gunks up and kills coils pretty quickly.
Cheers for the info... I did try 50/50 but still had the same result with coil burning out quick.. can you recommend a good make of e- liquid?

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Personally I'm leaning more towards DIY myself now, as I'm tired of lack of flavour from some liquids and some being outright coil destroyers.

So, as an idea. You could look at one shots or flavour packs that you add to VG/PG base and then add Nicotine.

It's really easy and it usually is cheaper than store bought liquids.

But what kinds of flavours do you usually go for @Feelgudd?

sherrys1991

Aug 24, 2023
Hi, wondering if anyone could help. I'm running a geekvape Z sub ohm tank with either the 0.2 or 0.4 coils with high VG 70/30 juice, the wattage I use is in the parameters stated on the coils but for the life of me I can't get a coil to last longer than a day and a half?? I'm at a loss
@Feelgudd did you find a solution to this issue? We have been having the same issues. We are replacing coils daily.

Users who are viewing this thread