Best E-Cigarette Stores In Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

furyhacks

Mar 9, 2015
Switzerland
E-Cigarettes have become very popular in Switzerland, but due to high costs and difficulty finding a good place to get them I have decided to make a list of the top online sites for getting them.
(Sorry if this is in the wrong sub-forum)

Accueil - Cigarettes électroniques en Suisse

vape shop.ch offers a great variety of products for hobbiest and just normal vapers or starters, it offers many different flavours from France, Switzerland and some from America.
I have purchased from this site a few times and the service is good and fast. It's also cheaper than stores.

Cigarette Electronique Suisse - e liquide avec nicotine - freevap.ch - Freevap

I have ordered many e-juices and accessories from this site and I know it is also very good with a good vairety and also good prices for Switzerland.
Not too sure about other websites but this is one of the only ones in Switzerland where you can choose different amounts of nicoine as inside of Switzerland it is elegal to buy them from stores.

Die grösste Auswahl an E-Zigaretten und Zubehör von Red-Vape - E-Zigaretten und Zubehör von Red Vape

I haven't bought too many times from this shop but the times that I did the service was quick and easy, a lot of variety and a clean easy website to find what you need.

These are my top three but also I will recommend this store called www.ArtVap.ch which is my regular store and close to where I live and where I usually get all my stuff, the website is not up right now but it will be up soon and it is 100% incredible service as I know the guy well and he knows what he's doing.
Big variety also and a lot of stuff for begginers and intermidiets.
If you're close to Vevey come check out the store!

Thanks and I hope this helps

Vape Safe :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread