BEST CHEAP PREMIUM JUICE SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jocoxVT

Nov 3, 2015
A few I would suggest would be 63maui.com he runs a Happy Hour every Friday. Last weeks was 50% off so it works out to $22 for a 120ML bottle. Has a handful of juices highly rated on Juicedb - Juices sold by 63 Maui

Other go to for me is B-X Vapor. While not as frequent as 63 they run sales usually every other week or so also for 25% to 40% off. That puts their 120s around $24 to $30. Their JuiceDB profile - Juices sold by B-X Vapor

Finally, Centerfold Vape. Highest rated of the three I listed on JuiceDB (Juices sold by Centerfold Vape Co.) and MSRP of a 120 is $50 but they usually run sales monthly. Also have a standard coupon for 10% off (reddit10). I know starting today he is running all 60ML bottles for $22 but for instance Memorial Day weekend he offered two different Ultimate Boxes, one included 4 120ML bottles for $100 the other 2 120ML Bottles for $55 and you were guaranteed extras (store credit, extra juice, equipment, etc.).

I personally started with the likes of Mech Sauce and Vape Wild but quickly moved on to vendors such as above. Yes, price may be a little more, and yes, I sometimes have to wait until a sale hits to justify the purchase but when a sale does come I can get juice comparable in price to many of the budget brands but what I consider at a much higher quality. In reality, it all comes down to personal preference in juice. Plenty of people who love the budget brands. They found a juice that fits them. For me, with the three vendors I listed, I found multiple juices from each. I struggled doing that with other vendors and why I gravitate back to these three.

romer242

Aug 18, 2012
Ft.Lauderdale
My favorite vendor thus far (about 4yrs vaping) has to be TBD Liquids.

They have amazing prices and even better juice. The thing that got me using them mostly was the fact that they sell in bulk. Up to 240ml I think :p. As for a juice suggestion... YOU MUST TRY "DRAGONS MILK" (Dragon fruit and custard). All of their liquids have testing attached to their descriptions (Diacityl free etc). Better safe than sorry IMO. Saftey is why most of us quit smoking... amarite :p I rarely advocate for any vendor like that but these guys are amazing from the juice, to service, to shipping. I lost a package of about 480ml total and they replaced it immediately! No questions :O

It's all of these things put together that make this place AMAZING to me. I would recommend everyone try it at least once.

SIDE NOTES: This place sells primarily "sweet based" liquids.

[Removed - Affiliate links are not permitted on ECF]

CHEERS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: J.d. Roberts

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
The words 'premium' and 'cheap' are mutually exclusive in this context

Not just vaping but products in general.. some cheap things can be great, not all the time. Of all the 907907897 liquid companies out there in the world, statistically 1 or 2 maybe more, fit that category. It's just weeding them out and trying to find the best ones, which is difficult for me, asking people here what they like. I'm blowing through juice like nothing right now, the only bad things about claptons -.- always needing to find something cheap n as good as the premium-style liquids I've vaped in the past. I think I've posted some companies I liked above.

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
Just picked up my order, everything smells delicious, especially the snicker doodle and the snack cakes. I took the caps off and will let them breathe overnight. Going to give them a good shake in the morning and get to vaping.
Just a suggestion, you might want to drip some first before diving in. If I'm not mistaken, they're juice is made to order and might need a week + to steep.

titanle

Mar 30, 2016
I tried Zeus last night. Tasted sort of like graham crackers, not bad straight out of the bottle. I'll let them steep for a few days and see how the flavours are.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,010.3 KB · Views: 33

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
It would be cool to see a blind vaping taste test set up.Id be willing to bet the results would be surprising.Get like a really cheap liquid,a mid level and a "premium" juice, all 3 in a few different flavors and have several people compare

@fenderstrat It would be cool. Everyone knows that taste is subject to preference, however, get enough people and enough samples of some typical higher priced 30ml premiums vs cheaper ones (the ones I'm looking for) would be nice to see the results of.. an "honest" blind taste test not influenced by any companies. There's always a bad apple in the bunch that would possibly set-up bogus results. I'm suprised there's not already a tube video of someone doing this. Great idea.

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
I've just made another order to Mechsauce as they haven't let me down yet.
A few I would suggest would be 63maui.com he runs a Happy Hour every Friday. Last weeks was 50% off so it works out to $22 for a 120ML bottle. Has a handful of juices highly rated on Juicedb - Juices sold by 63 Maui

Other go to for me is B-X Vapor. While not as frequent as 63 they run sales usually every other week or so also for 25% to 40% off. That puts their 120s around $24 to $30. Their JuiceDB profile - Juices sold by B-X Vapor

Finally, Centerfold Vape. Highest rated of the three I listed on JuiceDB (Juices sold by Centerfold Vape Co.) and MSRP of a 120 is $50 but they usually run sales monthly. Also have a standard coupon for 10% off (reddit10). I know starting today he is running all 60ML bottles for $22 but for instance Memorial Day weekend he offered two different Ultimate Boxes, one included 4 120ML bottles for $100 the other 2 120ML Bottles for $55 and you were guaranteed extras (store credit, extra juice, equipment, etc.).

I personally started with the likes of Mech Sauce and Vape Wild but quickly moved on to vendors such as above. Yes, price may be a little more, and yes, I sometimes have to wait until a sale hits to justify the purchase but when a sale does come I can get juice comparable in price to many of the budget brands but what I consider at a much higher quality. In reality, it all comes down to personal preference in juice. Plenty of people who love the budget brands. They found a juice that fits them. For me, with the three vendors I listed, I found multiple juices from each. I struggled doing that with other vendors and why I gravitate back to these three.

@jocoxVT Thanks for your suggestions. I've made another purchase at Mechsauce but am def going to those out as well. Appreciate it.

zJwdp_s-200x150.gif

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
I think after I'm done w/ these 2 bottles from MechSauce (which is decent, i love the prices), I'll have some liquid shopping to do. TDB liquids might be first, then VapeWild I suppose. I know there's a company (or two) that makes premium quality liquid at budget pricing, just gotta' find it. Of if anyone knows one, let me know. Thanks for the replies! <3
Charlie Noble sells 120 ml bottles, and they're very reasonable on the price. The 30mls start at $12.99.

KingOhms

Feb 10, 2015
Pittsburgh
In order of what I believe to be the best quality when talking bulk:

1. Mech Sauce (Particularly Mech Sauce's Mech Sauce.)
2. White Label Juice Co.

The only two places I buy juice from. No gunking issues from either. Flavor profiles stick pretty close to what the descriptions say.

EDIT: Will be trying Oasis Vapes. Thanks for the recommendations all.

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base

I think they're worth a try! I looked at all three and found juice that sounds good. I'm totally tapped out after Memorial Day and Father's Day sales, but have these sites bookmarked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread