BEST CHEAP PREMIUM JUICE SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
Charlie Noble sells 120 ml bottles, and they're very reasonable on the price. The 30mls start at $12.99.

@StarreLabelle Charlie Noble's marketing, site, & labels looks so clean & nice, IMO. Def in the range for an ADV juice. What flavors do you prefer or have tried? J/A, because their prices are so low, I think I may try 2 30ML's vs 1 one of my 30ML premiums I usually treat myself to.

Reactions: StarreLabelle

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
Pistachio RY4 is great, Soller's Pointe, Charlie's Custard are all good. Lots of people really like their fruit flavors, but I don't like fruits. The only thing I don't like is their yogurt line, with the exception of the Chocolate Mousse, but most don't like chocolate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
Thanks @StarreLabelle! You're more awesomer than..
ReDVa_s-200x150.gif

.. for the suggestions & especially that discount code. I heart that. Yeah, personally, I've never ran into a Chocolate vape that I've just had to try again as well. I don't know why Chocolates are hard to like -.-, I love to eat chocolate too, even an occasional oreo is good sometimes.

Reactions: StarreLabelle

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
Lol, thanks!!!
There's a great subforum here called "Gourmet juice Junkies - The Journey Continues". Great folks who not only review great flavors, but post all the discount codes for multiple vendors.
Holidays always bring great sales, so I'll be ready for July 4th. [emoji388][emoji399]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
That1Vape...excellent flavors, great pricing and some of the best customer service around. They also have the option to create your own flavors.

Just looked at their site. Bedrock Shake looks so tempting, I've always been a fan of every Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA vape that I've ever had. Almost like I've never had a bad pizza or ice creme in my whole life, they're all good :p

Thanks for your suggestion @Kh888. Their prices are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread