Best bottom feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

budsalinger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
New Jersey
I've been bottomfeeding for less than a month now so I'm no "expert" but I feel sure about my opinion. Here's my story:

After a lot of thought and searching I settled on a Smartvapes Smartbox xl for $40. Not a lot to lose if I don't like it and I figured it must be a decent "entry level" bottomfeed device. The Smartbox is fantastic. It's just a black battery(?) box which is about 3.25x2.25x1.25 inches. I use a 26650 battery in it and get about 2 days of vaping, and I vape pretty heavily. They include a sleeve so you can use 18650s if you want. The juice bottle is ridiculously large imo, but great - I put 8ml in and it could have held more. It took me about 2 weeks to almost fully get the hang of it. Prior to this I've had egos, provaris, a bolt w/ kick. I've used cartos, tanks, carto/tanks. I've had great experiences with other vaping systems but this box has become my go to device. I rarely use anything else anymore except to drip. I haven't used carto/tanks, which were my previous go-to, since day 2 of my bottomfeeding. Good Luck and happy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread