Silver Bullet M - Hits weaker than my Sigelei K100?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From all the angles, my bullet should be a much stronger mod, imo. However I noticed, after cracking my K100 back out, also from AltSmoke, that the K100 hits a lot harder than my new Bullet M. Overall, the Bullet is a much nicer mod. Looks clean, works well, indestructible, adjustable. With silver-plated contacts though, Im surprised at the difference between the two. Mind you, my K100 wants to fry my coils on occasion. Is it simply the bullet is a nicer made mod, not a stronger vaping mod, or is it possible I just need to fiddle and adjust my Bullet? Ive taken it apart a couple times to see if tightening/loosening different sections helps to no avail. Im using a Phoenix V10-Trident Clone (Clearly Im an avid AltSmoker). Thanks for any help and input.

Stewart

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Im using Sony VTC4s. I believe its because the tube is aluminum on the M while the K100 is chromed brass (I think). Contacts are highly important, but the tube is too

Yes, you are right. Tube material is important. The feel of the Bullet is amazing though with fire button to my liking. It doesn't hit as hard as some other mechs, but does a very good job. I just build my coils accordingly.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread