Not open for further replies.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Thanks sailorman. I use 70%vg. I have one juice thats 60% pg and my SI favorites are 90%pg, so I cant imagine I should have wicking problems if you aren't with 70%vg. Since, my plan is to use these at work with auto batteries, I really dont want something that has a propensity to leak. At home, I only use manual batteries with clearomziers.

I actually like the warmer vapor, especially since I will be using these on the 380Mah batteries. It seems with these fluxo's, the vapor is a little warmer than with the volt cartos. I only use 6% nic for the most part, so the extra warmth helps.

I did just remove the top plug from the one that I accidentally pulled apart. I have had it turned upside down on my desk for an hour now, using the standard drip tip that it came with, and there is no juice leaking, so I'm impressed.

BTW, should I trim these wicks down since I bought the smaller ones. It seems they soak up alot of juice and I was thinking i may not have to refill as often if i take off just a little of it (maybe 1/4 of whats exposed)

As always, I appreciate your input. I have learned a tremendous amount from reading your posts.

Last edited:

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Two days ago, I was an advocate of long wicks. Since I got the Vivi Nova with the short wicks, I'm not so sure anymore.
I don't think it would hurt much. It probably won't do much to increase your capacity though. It might help with the wicking. I've never had anything wick so well as this Vivi Nova with little short wicks. I never would have believed it!! I think maybe there's less juice to move? I dunno. It's counter-intuitive, but it works. I'm going to try it with another tank I have with long wicks and see if it helps. I say go ahead. The worst that could happen is that you have to tilt it more when it gets low.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
I saw those vivi nova's, I was thinking of trying one.

I dont necessarily think I will get more capacity, but I was thinking that the tube is emptying quickly but the wick is saturated. I am assuming if I let the tank go empty, I'm going to get dry vapes as the juice flows from the bottom of the wick to the coil. But again, thats just an assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread