Bernie Sanders Threatened to Shut Down Vaping Industry!

How much does vaping influence your vote for President?

• I am a single issue voter

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Vaping rights are important but I balance them with other issues

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Vaping doesn't influence my vote

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
  • Agree
Reactions: r77r7r

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Sorry, but what you are implying is not factual. Sanders' statements were off-the-cuff and well-qualified with "ifs" i.e.

"if they’re causing addiction"
"if the evidence is that people are getting sick as a result or inhaling a lot of bad stuff"​

Even then, his campaign withdrew these statements in a day. A certain win for vapers would be if candidates for both parties supported their position. This is most likely with Trump and Sanders.

Last edited:

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Sorry, but what you are implying is not factual. Sanders' statements were off-the-cuff and well-qualified with "ifs" i.e.

"if they’re causing addiction"
"if the evidence is that people are getting sick as a result or inhaling a lot of bad stuff"​

Even then, his campaign withdrew these statements in a day. A certain win for vapers would be if candidates for both parties supported their position. This is most likely with Trump and Sanders.
Yes, all of those things were noted in the article, but just because his remarks were off the cuff or he preceded them with an if or he tried to walk them back the next day doesn't mean he didn't say it!

I know people are sensitive when it comes to politics, but I'm not putting words in his mouth. He did threaten to shut down the industry!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure Bernie has the big A, the things he says waver day to day. He's like, an idiot frankly, and while he's sort of sweet in this Muppet-ish way, his idle "threat" to kill off vaping isn't going to change my opinion one way or another.

I have more important things to worry about like not dying, and not starving. I am not a single issue voter especially since I stockpiled and I think the government is going to be a BIT BUSY with other things than vaping for a LONG long time.

Although I Think you should NEVER say who you are going to vote for, in this case, I'm gonna. Unless he changes drastically, I will cast my vote for Trump. The democrats are still going to try and get elected due to the "pandemic" (so deemed by the CBC) but like, NO dude, I want a capitalist in office, and someone who gives one single rat's rear about business. I really was no fan at first, but I also don't want to go COMMUNIST ARGH I swear, if I could send each American to go live in a communist society for a while and see how they liked it, I would. My kid would change his tune, fast. No video games, no medical MJ, there are a lot of things America was doing that were pretty darn INTERESTING.

You know..... Not having the virus is great.... so is not starving in isolation in your house because you have no job, no money no nothing. THAT SUCKS TOO.

Trump's my guy because at least he is freaking interesting and someone who has done what he has done in his life (you kinda have to admit, skeezy or not, he has done a BUNCH of stuff) sort of kind of knows what he is about and he at least MILDLY dislikes lobbyists because he doesn't really need their dough. I mean, he probably has some lobbying the government for HIS pet things, whatever they may be. But he's fun and weird like that.

BERNIE SANDERS? He can't govern a moving vehicle let alone be president.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread