Battery Question Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleev

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Arizona
I currently use AW IMR 18650 2000 mAh for my mechanical bottom feeding mod. When the voltage reduces from 4.20 to say 3.7 I don't get a satisfying vape.

I am wondering if a variable voltage mod would utilize more of the energy stored in the Battery resulting in longer battery life.

Thanks in advanced for your guidance.

blackHelix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Quick answer - yes. The kick would also work if you like the mod you have already. Just make sure it will fit (you will most likely have to down a battery size).

*EDIT* The battery life won't be longer/better, but what you get is a consistent [insert voltage here] vape until the battery can't sustain that level any more.

fanatic205

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2012
birmingham al
What delivery device u using clearo,carto,rba. If your using SLR sub 1ohm you may want a better quaility battery. The more strain you put on a battery cam cause rather big flucuations in voltage while firing your atomizer.

I honestly cant tell a big difference from 4.2 to 3.7 on my mech mods. I do use 18 and 20amp samsung batteries on .6 ohm genisis atomizers and dont really notice a drop off till my batts hit about 3.6 on the voltmeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread