battery life advice please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
A good rule of thumb is about an hour vape for each 100 mah, depending of course on your vaping style. Seems like you're getting a little more then that, so the recommended 1300 mah Spinner should last you all day. Same as a 1000 mah eGo Twist. You can change the power it puts out for both of those, which is very cool, but definately adds to the size. If your current 650 is just the standard eGo your gonna notice a pretty large difference in the size. If that's a problem, the KGO from Hoosier is a lot smaller, cheaper, and at 1100 mah will last you all day, but has no variable voltage.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

InterFace

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2012
Estonia, Tallinn
www.javest.ee
It would be great if my 650's would last 3/4 day :D
Both of my 650mah's were empty before i went to sleep (took them freshly charged every morning).
So i bought 1300mah "fat" battery (same lenght as 900 but diameter is larger littlebit - i dont like those thin big/long sticks) and it lasts exacly from morning till evening (sometimes when i drink i need to use my 650 as backup also)

egod1.JPG

egod2.JPG

650mah + ce4 and 1300mah + kanger t2

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My 2000 mAH batts definitely do not last 20 hrs before my Provari shuts it down, is that because it only Vapes until about 3.2 volts are remaining, or what? I'd estimate the batteries last about 6 to 8 hrs, the way I vape which is usually 3 or 4 tokes every 5 mins or so. Could the higher settings I tend to use be the cause as well (usually between 4 and 4.5 v on most juices and setups). If it's the first scenario, then if the same battery was on a different device it might last 20 hrs then? Thanks for the help, and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Carbon

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
epage :thumb:
surgewse :thumb:

You both get +1 billion extra internet points for knowing that
milliampere-hour is abbreviated as "mAh" :D

not "mah" :glare:.

Can I get I don't know, like half that for my typo of mAH? I mean I was 66.6667% correct, but I'd be happy with half a billion unless you're feeling generous enough to give me 2/3rds the points. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread