BADKOLO Announcement - I Will Be Away for 3 to 4 days but Ill be watchin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Just informing everyone that ill drop a bunch of videos in the morning, dan will drop more bombs of course
but for the next 3 to 4 days I wont be around, My family and I need to handle things with my grandfather, he had another incident this week and at this age with the issues happening we need to handle that and do the approproate things for him.

thanks for your understanding. ill check in when i can and post if need be

please bump this for me so people see it, dont want people to think i just vanished.lol

Bumpin' for Bad :)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
bmup.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Boo that bad, wish all is well. U and urs r in my prayers.....bump? Wtf is that,,am I that old already?...am I bumpin right now? Lol

Jup, you're bumpin. like it?? lol

Bump just means that you make a post so it bumps the thread back to the top. If nothing gets posted in this one, but it does in others, the others will be listed first and this one gets pushed back so folks may not see it

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Just informing everyone that ill drop a bunch of videos in the morning, dan will drop more bombs of course
but for the next 3 to 4 days I wont be around, My family and I need to handle things with my grandfather, he had another incident this week and at this age with the issues happening we need to handle that and do the approproate things for him.

thanks for your understanding. ill check in when i can and post if need be

please bump this for me so people see it, dont want people to think i just vanished.lol

Bringing your message forward again Bad, hope all is going well for you and yours {{{{{HUGS}}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread