Status
Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Every one of the flavors that were BWB , Deana can make. She did it for years. Don has been out of makeing it for a very long time. If there is something you want then Backwoods Blends is the place to get it. If what you want is not listed, just contact her.

Do you have link, I searched on line but came up dry?

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
Every one of the flavors that were BWB , Deana can make. She did it for years. Don has been out of makeing it for a very long time. If there is something you want then Backwoods Blends is the place to get it. If what you want is not listed, just contact her.
Even the legendary ry4?

FDA BOC

I'm sad Backwoods is out of business... I've been vaping their Dulce de Leche as my only e-liquid for about 5 yrs. Wish I would've stocked up on my last order in February.
Just happily ordered from Backwood Blends; unfortunately, looks like they aren't (yet?) carrying Dulce de Leche.

Last edited:
Reactions: CMD-Ky

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
I have been ordering from Deana's site since she opened, and can confirm the recipes are the same just with different names. I made the move because she offered 3 mg as an option. My go to for years has been Orchard Frost, on Backwoods Blends it is called Winter Grove, but that is the only difference. I've vaped 120 mls of Orchard Frost every month since 2012, I can tell you nothing has changed.

The names are different, but close enough you can figure out what they are supposed to be, for example, Apple Blend = Applewood, Blast = Menthol Blast, Bogart = Casablanca, Confusion = Conundrum, Jester = eJoker, Winter Grove = Orchard Frost.

The only one I want but isn't listed on her site is MelonBacco. Yum.

If you're a fan of Backwoods Brew, don't be afraid to give Deana a shot.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Too flaky to risk giving a credit card number to at this time.

Yes very confusing indeed. I would not be swan diving into that pool of uncertainty until someone else checks out a successful order and receives it.

It's amazing to think there are still vestiges of Backwoods Brew around. In terms of vaping genesis, backwoods Brew is prehistoric! I last ordered from them 5 years ago and even then the business seemed to be on borrowed ground.

Someone further up said they closed 2 weeks ago, was that a typo ? Did you mean 2 years ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: CMD-Ky

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Backwoods Blends is a different vendor than Backwoods Brews which is closed.

She just closed up one of her two web sites ..... nothing more. They were not different vendors.
    Don has been out of the picture for quite a while.

Also, what went on between the two of them is none of our business. (professionally or personally)

SteveS45

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    She just closed up one of her two web sites ..... nothing more. They were not different vendors.
    Don has been out of the picture for quite a while.

Also, what went on between the two of them is none of our business. (professionally or personally)

Yes, they are two different vendors. @Mrs Brew is back and waiting for registered supplier status to be straightened out so she will set the record straight! Enjoying the Hazelnut Blend as I type this!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I've never DIY'ed anything before...does anyone know a good replacement for their "Virginia Tobacco"???

If you want to try your hand at DIY, order some nic base in your favorite PG/VG mix and add Flavourart Virginia to that. 2% is the sweet spot for me. If you want a touch of sweetness under the tobacco flavor, add .5% Ethyl Maltol. Mix and let it steep for a week before trying it. It's better at 2 weeks and mature at the one month level, IMO.

carolbee

Apr 1, 2017
    New York City
    I would like everyone on this thread to know that I have been ordering "Virginia Tobacco" from Don @ Backwoods Brew for the past 4-5 years until this past February. Now it seems that he is very much closed. So yesterday I ordered "Richmond" from Deanna at Backwoods Blend and she told me that it is exactly the same as "Virginia Tobacco"!! I ordered 2 120ml bottles and she ships a hell of a lot faster than Don AND gives discounts. The order is shipping today. I will update when I receive them. A Huge Thank You to Butch and dChest02 for telling us about Backwoods Blends!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread