Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Does anyone know if Backwoods Brew has gone out of business?

Backwoods Brew was one of the most popular vendors back 5-6 years ago selling tobacco based e-liquids. I think the vendor stopped trading a few years ago. From memory his name was Don but I could be wrong.

I use to love the Casablanca, Applewood and Oriental 555.

I am surprised the website is still up. What a blast from the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Backwoods Brew was one of the most popular vendors back 5-6 years ago selling tobacco based e-liquids. I think the vendor stopped trading a few years ago. From memory his name was Don but I could be wrong.

I use to love the Casablanca, Applewood and Oriental 555.

I am surprised the website is still up. What a blast from the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, you are right, his name was Don and I loved his Applewood..... I think he stopped mixing a few years ago when the FDA was making noise and I remember something about prices....he just couldn't keep selling at his current pricing and still make money, or something like that....Plus I think he grew much faster than he was comfortable with.

:)

Reactions: AnthonyB

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
They have gone out of business.

The corpses begin to pile up encouraged by the governmental version of the uncertainty principle. They don't need to regulate, they just have to create enough uncertainty in the industry to achieve the goal which is the destruction of vaping. All this while it leaves tobacco, pharmaceuticals and a lucrative tax base intact. But, the children are saved so, all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread