Status
Not open for further replies.

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
90% of the time the email confirmation has come right after I ordered... a few times the system messes up and no email came. Normally when BWB gets really busy.

You can go on the site..sign in and somewhere under account you can look at your order history..if it's there your good.
I'm sure if you where to PM Don or whiskey they could check on it for you too.

As for those three, those are all highly recommend. Personally I love the Casablanca.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Mine were made on the 16th of September. I got Adirondak, BacKo and a Virginia blend, I think thats what it is, cant remember that one, its in a box in the closet right now. Anyhow, I think all three tasted like perfume when I first got them. I tried them all out again yesterday for the first time, still perfume. I just keep em in a box in my closet to steep or whatever, but no luck so far. Anyone else have this issue with BacKo or Adirondak?

CloudCuckooMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
Nashville
www.reverbnation.com
I also have Backo and Adirondack...and Virginia on the way. Adirondack is brand new so I can't really say what its suppossed to taste like but my Backo was also marked the 15th or 16th and it tastes pretty decent right now. I've been put off by perfumey flavors before and I didn't really get that from either of these really...it was more like no flavor at first.

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
i just go my 1st order too, i got honey flue cured, malty, cherry tobacco and cola, all very greta tasting, best tobacco flavor to date!

I got all those you mentioned too! As well as casablanca. Casablanca is interesting. Its kinda cacao-y and tobacco-y. It's analogous to Boba's Bounty but in a different direction. Still amazing, but a tad dusty. My favorite tobac is definately the cherry tobacco. Simply effing amazing

Southernbelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
Louisiana
I let my Honey Flue and 555 steep for a couple of weeks and they are great now, but the 555 was perfumey at first.
I'd emailed him on the 16th Sept and he said it would be a couple of more weeks before he had any RY4 up. I signed up for email notification on that one, and am anxiously awaiting that! I hope I get in before it sells out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread