Back after a year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmrdave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Irving, TX
Fell off the wagon for awhile, but decided to try to kick the smokes for good this time. Going to try for different flavors so everything doesn't remind me of the burning stuff.

Just as an aside, the Go-Go's that I had charged last year still have their charge! Luckily I still had some sealed carts, so I have something to vape til the new stuff gets here :vapor:

bmrdave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Irving, TX
Don't know if it's appropriate, but as I can't post elsewhere yet I'd like to give props to Eric at DiscountVapers.com for being very quick both on answering inquiries about his inventory and shipping his orders. Ordered his clear dual coil cartomizers for the Go-Go along with some e-juice. Both arrived quickly and I love these cartomizers. Lots of vapor and flavor. Still ordering some of the standard ones for carrying at work though. Can't be too careful. :smokie:

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Welcome back! I've only been here since March, but I know that there have been a LOT of improvements since a year ago! I hope you find something that will keep you happy! It doesn't have to be all or nothing, even if you did have a "slip" it doesn't mean that you are a failure. It's kinda like being on a diet, if you have a piece of cake, all is not lost, just get back to vaping!

When I first started, I wanted to try all the non-tobacco flavors as I smoked because I was addicted, not because I liked the taste. Now, I am finding myself liking the tobacco flavors, also! Whatever works best for you is the best thing!

Good Luck and Enjoy! Once you have enough posts, you can post anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread