100 Days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Mast3rs

Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Savannah, Ga.
I started vaping 1 yr. 8 months ago. I quit analogs for a year and "fell off the wagon". Started smoking again but was still vaping. I think mainly because my wife was still smoking and they were available to me. We both quit this time and are have both been vaping only for 100 days now. I swear I'll never go back. I can't say we have saved alot of money but so glad to be smoke free. :):vapor:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Congratulations! To celebrate my 100th day I got a glass drip tip. Every time I look at it I smile!

Glass tip.jpg

• Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Multiple Identity of Banned user

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I started vaping 1 yr. 8 months ago. I quit analogs for a year and "fell off the wagon". Started smoking again but was still vaping. I think mainly because my wife was still smoking and they were available to me. We both quit this time and are have both been vaping only for 100 days now. I swear I'll never go back. I can't say we have saved alot of money but so glad to be smoke free. :):vapor:

Wow! Congratulations Robin! ... You may not save a ton of money vaping... but your heart & lungs will thank you for many years to come... :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread