Awesome: Titan MEGA batteries for 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

esdel

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Seattle, WA
esdel, what are you charging with? Mains or USB?

I only use the wall charger (mains?). I have a USB charger but I have found that it doesn't work nearly as well. I gotta tell ya, maybe I jinxed myself with this thread, but today my Mega only lasted 8 hours -- yeah, still great, but quite a drop from 12.

You know, when I charge a batt in the USB or if I only charge it for a couple of hours (which I've done a few times with the regular batts), I notice a weaker hit as well as reduced time before it needs to be recharged. Why don't you try charging your Megas overnight and see if you notice an improvement? I'd be interested to know how it goes.

esdel

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Seattle, WA
"Mega only lasted 8 hours" Thats a very long time to me, cant wait at try Titan MEGA batteries. hope you get your 12 hours back la la la.

Yeah I can't complain about 8 hours, only hope it doesn't keep going downhill from there. I hope you get that kind of time out of yours, but it seems like I'm the only one getting mega use out of my mega batts :p

Maybe you could post back and let us know. Good luck :)

esdel

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Seattle, WA
4 hours 10 mins of moderate to low vaping. By contrast the EM4 that was charged at the same time, for the same time made nearly 5 hours of heavier vaping.

The most I've ever gotten out of the Mega sure, but still nowhere near 11 hours.

Ah well, who knows? Just one of life's great mysteries, I guess :confused:

poppins1944

Jul 17, 2009
UK
Just buy intelligent chargers ONLY. If you buy ones that are not then your are being just crazy, and asking for a fire in your house.

How do i know if I have one, mine is a %10 mega charger and i have been having trouble with failing batteries (Mega 510) and yes I do leave them in the charger as they seem to loose charge when taken out but not used for some hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread