Authentic Helios center pin adjustment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

betterthanyou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
southern california
I have an origin mech with a top piece that has 510 threading and a non adjustable pin that reaches up towards the internal 510 threading.

I just bought a gold helios authentic rda that is not making contact with the mech mod. It will screw down fully, but no contact is being made between the center pin on the Helios and the pin on the Origin top cap.

Is there any way to raise the pin on the Origin, or an easy way to push/adjust the center pin on my Helios rda down further so that I can make contact?
Thanks

betterthanyou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
southern california
What brand of Origin clone do you have, that does not have either a floating or threaded 510 pin?

99.9% of the origins use is in hybrid with my aqua.

I have a 510 threaded cap that goes on the top of my Origin. On the underside of the cap is a white delrin piece that the pin fits snugly into leaving the circular base of the pin exposed to come into contact with the battery. The pin does not go far up into the 510 connection, it stops just below the last threading. My kayfuns and other devices can connect this way, when I pop my Helios on, I can't fire.

origin pin 510 thread with center cap.jpg
photo22222.jpg
pin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread