Not open for further replies.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
LMAO!

this might be good for that hookah post.
not the popping out part but the coil.

I can see a silica batting carto that could be filled and allowed to wick to the coil and it would put out tons of vapor. Would be interesting to make a table top personal version that uses a power supply tuned into the appropriate voltage and amperage for this coil. Hmmmm wheels are a turning.
Dan

MadmanMacguyver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Dallas Texas
Correct me if I missed a line or 2 somewhere but Y worry about soldering the coil...redesign the ceram the coil goes into...not talking radical change just something like a sensor plug. 1 is a nonconductive material 2 is coil 3 is posts to which coil is connected w solder or brazing or some other workable method which allows for easy removal and reassy. yea it would mean a change in design of the ceramic component the coil goes into but it solves pretty much all probs. buy a few atoms and be able to simply replace the coil component...I have a few other ideas just need a little feedback and yes I know this is an ancient thread. Maybe it just needed a diff point of veiw to solve problem.The auto shops down the street love me because I see the things they overlook when they have a headache job...I think the solution here is not to replace the whole design or even the atties U have now just a n upgrade to the existing design so after upgrade is done repairs are much simlified.

Attachments

• coil mod.jpg
    coil mod.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Wow. Very interesting thread! And ScubaDan - that car ciggie lighter modd you did at 12 Volts!
That was truly innovative. Now 'wheels are turning' in MY head after reading your post - even if it was an older one.
Hopefully after kicking this thread maybe more vapers will rejoin and let's get rolling again here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread