At this moment: Which Nicoticket eLiquid are you vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
CLS... waiting for the new radiator to finish going in to the car.

I know your pain as well Shaneguide! I just got home after waiting 45 minutes on the side of the road for a AAA to send a tow truck. My car quit 4 miles from home as I was on my way to work. Hitting the Doodle now as I contemplate what to do...

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
aww lynn that sucks. at least you have AAA though.. so it could be worse. ill load up some radio and think happy thoughts for you. im at work even though i should be in bed, but missed 1 day already, and can't afford to miss more. :D

Car problems suck. Hope you can get it fixed. Sorry about your day.

vaping some Radioactive with my black coffee.

Thanks guys!!! I guess I should be grateful that I was only 4 miles from home instead of 20 and that I only had to wait 45 minutes instead of hours in the cold.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Sorry to hear that Lynn. I was in that situation last month (unfortunately I WAS 20 miles from home) and now the car is headed for the junkyard. Not trying to one-up you, I can just relate. :p

Dripping 8 month old Virus in a Cyclone clone this very slow week before Christmas.

I know mitro...it's all good! Mine can't head to the junkyard just yet. And the tow truck driver brought me home so I dint have to walk. I really need to look at the bright side instead of the dark side. :)

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I know mitro...it's all good! Mine can't head to the junkyard just yet. And the tow truck driver brought me home so I dint have to walk. I really need to look at the bright side instead of the dark side. :)
there you go Lynn! unexpected day off! enjoy it- I'm sure it's rare.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I know your pain as well Shaneguide! I just got home after waiting 45 minutes on the side of the road for a AAA to send a tow truck. My car quit 4 miles from home as I was on my way to work. Hitting the Doodle now as I contemplate what to do...

vibe.gif vibe.gif vibe.gif

vaping Radio, sending you some good vibes Lynn

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I just went through a round of acb and the office is like... why do i smell pancake syrup? omg now i want pancakes! :p im just like... its just a lil ACB ya'll
Same thing happened to me today! I went to a doctors appointment with my daughter for bone marrow biopsy results. I was so nervous I was chain-vaping ACB the whole way there. When the nurse came in the room she said "Who smells like maple syrup?" LOL.

Best news of the day - my daughter does not have what they thought she had. I don't even want to type the word. We've been scared to within an inch of our lives and holding our breath for two months now, through several rounds of tests. I am so grateful and feel like the happiest person on the planet today. Life is good.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
L
Same thing happened to me today! I went to a doctors appointment with my daughter for bone marrow biopsy results. I was so nervous I was chain-vaping ACB the whole way there. When the nurse came in the room she said "Who smells like maple syrup?" LOL.

Best news of the day - my daughter does not have what they thought she had. I don't even want to type the word. We've been scared to within an inch of our lives and holding our breath for two months now, through several rounds of tests. I am so grateful and feel like the happiest person on the planet today. Life is good.
Yay Nanny!!!!! Great news!!!!

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa

Wow, that is the best news ever! I can only imagine the torture in those 2 months. So glad for your part.

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio

Oh Nanny! {{{{HUGS}}}} so happy about the great news. My heart is filled with love and joy for you right now. xoxoxox

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com

Just AWESOME news Nanny!! Stupendous!! Really really great. I am so happy for y'all!! Time for y'all to exhale and enjoy each other!

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I've had a really, really hard few days. My oldest left to be with his birth family for a visit, so my mommy heart has been sad, and then I've had finals on top of that, but something good happened.

I built my own coils, without the Hubs help, at exactly 0.8ohms (my sweet spot) on the first try, ever, and finally broke into my 6 week steeped CLS and am vaping it straight with nothing added on fresh readyxwick.

This is delicious and it brightened my day. Just a little coil, readyxwick, and Nicoticket juice and I'm so happy.

xoxoxo

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thank you all! :wub:

I have been on the other side of the coin, and this brought back a lot of memories, some not so pleasant. I was dreading the holidays and just trying to keep moving forward, as we all do. A huge burden has been lifted.
As an aside, if you know someone who is not so lucky and is struggling with health issues - lift their spirits a bit if you can and visit or phone and let them know you care. The least little light is sometimes all it takes to help remove the dark - everyone here is so special - we've all got a little light to share with someone who needs it. Feeling very thankful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread