Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Wakonda, CLS and Strawnilla how I miss that superb flavor 50/50 PG VG and MTL tank.... Any news produce it?
If we did it it would be 30/70, we haven't seen any issues with the liquid wicking. Time Frame is unknown, we're currently rotating 2 of our 4 flavors.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Finally vaping Bombshell today (gave it a good 2-week steep). Liking this a lot; reminded of The Virus, but with a really nice peach note...:thumbs:
Heya jdrewry! So glad you are digging Bombshell! I really dig it in my Alliance also... Very addicting I keep coming back to it!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I got my Sublime today and just started vaping it fresh from the mailbox a few minutes ago. Cinnamon is the dominant flavor but I taste the Butterscotch too. Not sure about the Tobacco just yet. None of the flavors are overpowering.

Enjoying it so far but was hoping the Butterscotch would be more prominent. Still very good though.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I got my Sublime today and just started vaping it fresh from the mailbox a few minutes ago. Cinnamon is the dominant flavor but I taste the Butterscotch too. Not sure about the Tobacco just yet. None of the flavors are overpowering.

Enjoying it so far but was hoping the Butterscotch would be more prominent. Still very good though.

I've been vaping Sublime for a few days and I've already ordered another bottle as I can't seem to get enough of it.

This stuff is delicious! The cinnamon seems to have settled down just a little bit and I can definitely taste all three flavors now.

I think that anyone that doesn't dislike Butterscotch, Cinnamon, or Kent's awesome NET Tobacco would probably like this very much. I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon vapes but I don't necessarily dislike them either. I bought my first bottle of Sublime because the Butterscotch sounded really good and although Sublime doesn't taste like I wanted it to taste, I am not disappointed in the least.

Kent mentioned on the website that this might supplant Custard's Last Stand. I hate to see a good juice get discontinued but frankly, I like Sublime much better. I hope it does stay on the website because I don't see myself getting tired of it anytime soon.

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
I've been vaping Sublime for a few days and I've already ordered another bottle as I can't seem to get enough of it.

This stuff is delicious! The cinnamon seems to have settled down just a little bit and I can definitely taste all three flavors now.

I think that anyone that doesn't dislike Butterscotch, Cinnamon, or Kent's awesome NET Tobacco would probably like this very much. I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon vapes but I don't necessarily dislike them either. I bought my first bottle of Sublime because the Butterscotch sounded really good and although Sublime doesn't taste like I wanted it to taste, I am not disappointed in the least.

Kent mentioned on the website that this might supplant Custard's Last Stand. I hate to see a good juice get discontinued but frankly, I like Sublime much better. I hope it does stay on the website because I don't see myself getting tired of it anytime soon.

looks like the move has already been made as Custard last stand isnt available on the website lol...

how similar to The Virus is Sublime? The virus has too much Maple syrup / caramel for my tastes....so im thinknig Sublime will be too Butterscotchy for me?

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
looks like the move has already been made as Custard last stand isnt available on the website lol...

how similar to The Virus is Sublime? The virus has too much Maple syrup / caramel for my tastes....so im thinknig Sublime will be too Butterscotchy for me?

Sublime has that same NET tobacco taste that The Virus has so I would say that it's similar in that respect. Aside from that, it's completely different than The Virus in my opinion.

The best way I know how to describe it is that it's Grandma's Cinnamon Danish with a twist. The Butterscotch is not overwhelming at all. Just enough of it there that I can taste it. Much less prominent than the Maple flavor in The Virus. In a blind taste test I might even mistake the Butterscotch for the icing in GCD. The NET tobacco is really what sets it apart from GCD.

I liked GCD but I wasn't crazy about it. I think Sublime is similar but way better if that makes any sense. The stuff is ultra satisfying when I have to put it down for a few hours (at work) and then come back to it.

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
Sublime has that same NET tobacco taste that The Virus has so I would say that it's similar in that respect. Aside from that, it's completely different than The Virus in my opinion.

The best way I know how to describe it is that it's Grandma's Cinnamon Danish with a twist. The Butterscotch is not overwhelming at all. Just enough of it there that I can taste it. Much less prominent than the Maple flavor in The Virus. In a blind taste test I might even mistake the Butterscotch for the icing in GCD. The NET tobacco is really what sets it apart from GCD.

I liked GCD but I wasn't crazy about it. I think Sublime is similar but way better if that makes any sense. The stuff is ultra satisfying when I have to put it down for a few hours (at work) and then come back to it.

yea that makes sense... and if youre saying the butterscotch is less prominent than the maple in Virus, thats a good thing for me... i have so much juice at home, i need to go through my inventory before i order more from anywhere but ill try it out at some point in the future... appreciate the feedback!

Reactions: SnowDog

Joe Gordon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2014
Skokie, Illinois, United States
Vaping on old time wakonda with a little menthol add, it’s from my last old old plastic bottle in my stock pile. Just brought a new chubby bottle of Wakonda yesterday can’t wait to compare. I was so happy Checking my my emails and seeing one from Nicoticket. Suppose I should go online more often. Sigh any word on expanding the line up to match the old one? I still have at least one bottle of all liquids ever made but hate to open them and no more :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mackman

Joe Gordon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2014
Skokie, Illinois, United States
Vaping on old time wakonda with a little menthol add, it’s from my last old old plastic bottle in my stock pile. Just brought a new chubby bottle of Wakonda yesterday can’t wait to compare. I was so happy Checking my my emails and seeing one from Nicoticket. Suppose I should go online more often. Sigh any word on expanding the line up to match the old one? I still have at least one bottle of all liquids ever made but hate to open them and no more :(

So figure out my own question checking out the other postings in the forum, welcome back Kent.

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Alternating between Razz Cup and Wakonda, circa 2015!

I quit vaping 2.5 years ago. I was having a hard time vaping. Something changed. Everything became harsh. I was no longer enjoying it. Also some terrible stress from my business, causing deep depression, and anxiety, panic attacks...led me back to smoking.

One major factor that made vaping rough was allergies that lead to severe coughing, that made my throat sore. Could never pin down exactly what caused the problem. So recently a friend started the Keto diet, which inspired my best friend to go Keto as well, which lead to me and my husband joining in. During the first month, losing 15 pounds, I realized my "allergies" issue went away too!

My best friend has lost 25 pounds, and after dinner three nights ago, she wanted me to get her reacquainted with her vaping gear, to quit smoking. So I set her up. I was vaping a favorite...chocolate peppermint, which was one I could no longer vape because it made me choke "allergies?" And it was great! So the husband and I decided to go to a vape store the next morning. See what we've missed these past couple years. Bought a new mod, and the iJoy Avenger tank with the mesh "coil"... and away we go!

I can vape again!
And I'm loving it again!
Razz Cup!!! F'yeah!!

Nickoticket was the brand that got me hooked the first time.
It's so nice to come back to my "old friends"!
I still have some Strike, Frenilla, Strawnilla, ACB, CLS, Wakonda, Gravity, Grape, Mercury, Eclipse, and Butterscotch pudding!

Oh and still a few legacy bottles of Mah Peeps, that started as 12mg 60's, that had been cut down to 3mgs. LOL Do the math. That was a LOT of Mah Peeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread