Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite bar closed down over a year ago..only to be opened back up by new ownership. And the owner opened it up as a hookah bar. I mean it's still a regular bar/restaurant now, where you can go there and drink but he has a hookah that you can use. But they were not using it on the night that I went. It was Karaoke night, and they weren't using the hookah.

With the old owners, you were allowed to smoke analogs in there, and I did plenty of times before I discovered Ecigs. But now with the new owner, you have to go out to the patio section.

The night I went the owner was running the bar. I said, "So this is a hookah bar now?" He said, "Yeah but we're not doing that tonight." then I pulled out my mod and said, "What about this?" He then said, "Yeah, that an electric cigarette right? My buddy owns a smoke shop and he told me that those are actually worse for ya." I tried not to smile and laugh at his comment but I couldn't help myself. He then suddenly said, "But I'll let you use that in here tonight."

I thought to myself that his buddy who owns a smoke shop told him that ecigs are worse for you because he doesn't sell them and he's losing sales because of 'em. But I thought it was cool that he let me use mine in his establishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread