Ashleigh's Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro A. Morales

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Orlando, fl
Just Got Ashleigh's Chuck in today, Thanks Jeff you did a Beautiful Job. For people that are debating if they want to get the Chuck or not, here are some concerns I had, and see if it might dispel some concerns you might of had:

1) I thought it would be too big to take out, I was surprised, it isn't really big at all. It's not a Mini Mod, but it's not a Baton, I thought it would be huge, it's not. Fits easily in the Hand. I thought he sent a Mini Chuck on accident lol, it's not a monster, just a Beast, the Mini Chuck would be more then enough for Stealth vaping though. If you can stealth Vape a 1100 Mah Ego T you can stealth Vape a regular Chuck. Why Stealth Vape something this Well built and Beautiful anyway? Eat your Hearts out!
2) I was afraid it would look like it was made for Drug Paraphernalia. It doesn't look like it at all, if you get a huge Marinara plant image on the side then you might have some problems, but I don't see anyone looking at this like it's a crack pipe or something.
3) The Price, it's honestly worth twice as much. It's Well built, Low Maintenance, what more can you ask for?
4) The Button doesn't stick out like a Flag Pole, I can't believe how small and Skinny it is. I know reviews complained about it, but it's doesn't diminish the worth of the Chuck. With all the care that went into the design, and how much care went into building it, I feel Jeff would have put something better by now if there was anything that could do a better Job, I'm vaping it right now, no problems, it's a fine Button for the job, it works great!
5) Safety. The Chuck doesn't have a Kill Switch. You unscrew the Atty/Carto/Tank, when it's in your purse or pocket & it has a Vent Hole in the bottom.
6) The Wait: The Wait sucks when you want something this bad, but Jeff isn't being neglectful, he is insanely busy, he answered Ashleigh and My questions in a timely manner. He runs a Printing company and builds an outstanding Mod on the side, and dirt cheap plus with how Customizable the Chuck is. Pay the $20 donation, I wish I could have when I ordered it but I'm starting a business and I'm hurting right now for money. But it was worth it! It's worth the wait!

I think it's a little Masterpiece. Like Dr. Vape said it's the GTO of Mods (Man I miss my Goat!). Here are some pictures!

IMG_20111021_165320.jpg

IMG_20111021_170452.jpg

IMG_20111021_170813.jpg

IMG_20111021_184108.jpg

Thanks for everything Jeff, you did an outstanding Job! Ashleigh is going to Love it! I hope to order my own soon! You made a very special Nola Girl Happy, Thanks again!

Sincerely

Pedro

Last edited:

Pedro A. Morales

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Orlando, fl
Wow, did I really write "Marinara Plant" lol, wow, I meant "......... Plant" lol.

Amy, I agree I personally can't put it down & it's Neon Green and I'm a dude lol, it's very comfortable in the hand. It's a little Heavier then a 1100 Mah Ego T but not much. I also thought it would be heavy it's not, it's perfect.

Thanks Keyzgirl! I've Bartended in South beach for 6 years, never once made it to the Key's despite several attempts. The farthest I got was the damn bridges & the couple I went with started fighting and he turned back lol, hopefully one day.

No problem Jeff, thank you, I'll be getting a few Chucks/Mini Chucks in time! I'm hoping to order my own Chuck in a couple of weeks!

Thanks all!

Pedro

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I was going to comment on your decision not to put a picture of a tomato sauce plant on the Chuck. I thought you did that on purpose because of the word censor* here.

Most of the weight comes from the battery so a Chuck is not much heavier than any other mod that takes an 18650 or two RCR123s. The little extra a Chuck weighs is because it's not made out of nice, soft aluminum or something like that. It is built like a tank and those weigh a bit more than scooters weigh.

ETA: *Testing. Can I refer to the actor as .... Van .... yet or do I still have to call him "Richard"?

Last edited:

Pedro A. Morales

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Orlando, fl
I believe I left N.Y. in 97, and haven't had good Pizza, Coffee or Bagels since, well I spent a weekend in Edison N.J. and the Pizza was good. People say the Water is to Alkaline south of the Mississippi where in N.Y. it's acidic. I've had "N.Y. Pizza" in Florida, and you know the guy is from Brooklyn with his accent, and he has great craftsmanship but something was missing, I believe it's the Water. Not to say the South doesn't have good food, Louisiana has some insanely good food! I miss the People and food in N.Y. just not the Snow, I'm over the Winters lol

Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread