Are you done stocking up?

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
Yes, those coils.

That's a solid price. Best I've gotten them for is $4.89 from vaprzon, on a 30% off sale last week. You might try them, see if Welcome30 or Veterans is active.
Thanks, tried to order 10 3-packs, the code works, but the free shipping over $50 does not, so I put in a ticket.

EDIT: My math was off, I needed to order 11 3-packs (due to the 30% off). I just placed the order.. Thanks again!

(Only made it 3 days this time, I was trying for 4).

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
The timing of this is weird...are they reading this thread? HAHA. :blink:

I removed the code since I wasn’t sure if it was proprietary to just me.

I got the exact same email in my Inbox at 3:33AM this morning. It came in only a few minutes after my email from them saying they'll be processing my refund right away.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
The ccells are supposed to handle cleaning fairly well. I ran a coil part time for multiple days with my all day vape, gave it a soak in 100 proof vodka over night, water rinse after, am now running it with some lemon custard.

Last edited:

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
The ccells are supposed to handle cleaning fairly well. I ran a coil part time for multiple days with my all day vape, gave it a soak in 100 proof vodka over night, water rinse after, am now running it with some lemon custard.
Speaking of cleaning coils...

What is everyone's opinion on ultrasonic cleaners for coils? i.e. this cheap one: $19.84 GT SONIC VTG-1000 Ultrasonic Cleaner - authentic / 35W / 0.75L capacity / EU / for washing baby feeding-bottle/glasses/jewelry/watch at FastTech - Great Gadgets, Great Prices

I have always nuked water to boil it, then drop in the coils along with a single drop of dish detergent, stirred it up, let it soak, then stirred it up again, drained and rinsed very heavily, then soaked it in vodka over night. (I have also used vinegar and tried coke as well in the past, but I think that might be doing something to the metal). But I am wondering if an ultrasonic cleaner might be easier and more effective. Has anyone tried one?

EDIT: Not that I need to worry about cleaning coils, I have way way more than enough, just thinking about my unprepared son.

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Speaking of cleaning coils...

What is everyone's opinion on ultrasonic cleaners for coils? i.e. this cheap one: $19.84 GT SONIC VTG-1000 Ultrasonic Cleaner - authentic / 35W / 0.75L capacity / EU / for washing baby feeding-bottle/glasses/jewelry/watch at FastTech - Great Gadgets, Great Prices

I have always nuked water to boil it, then drop in the coils along with a single drop of dish detergent, stirred it up, let it soak, then stirred it up again, drained and rinsed very heavily, then soaked it in vodka over night. (I have also used vinegar and tried coke as well in the past, but I think that might be doing something to the metal). But I am wondering if an ultrasonic cleaner might be easier and more effective. Has anyone tried one?

EDIT: Not that I need to worry about cleaning coils, I have way way more than enough, just thinking about my unprepared son.
I used an ultrasonic cleaner on my protank 2 coils and in the water I would find pieces of burnt on junk from the coil and the water would turn dirty. I think it's the most effective way IMHO.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
For a standard head, with only cotton wicking, no problem with ultrasonic. For a ccell I'd probably stick to just the vodka; it just has a thin cotton later, then ceramic, with the heating element at the inside.

Last edited:

Tig7

Aug 29, 2019
Blue Ridge Mtns.
What is everyone's opinion on ultrasonic cleaners for coils?
I always use one and my fused clapton ni80 coil lasted for well over a year. Every time I change wicks I take tank or whatever apart and drop everything in the cleaner with coil still installed. Everything looks like a brand new rig after it comes out. This is for diy coils and wicking though.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
Any guesses on what Trump is going to do this week? I am now leaning towards he is just going to increase the age limit to 21 and skip the flavor ban. Aside from the job loss factor, I actually think that protesting did have an impact in this instance as far as what Trump's advisers said to him related to how it could affect his re-election chances. I saw some numbers in an article and it would concern me if I were him. They were pointing out states that he had only won by something like 100,000 votes, but those states may have had like 900,000 vapers. That combined with polls that showed that a large chunk of vapers would be less likely to vote for a candidate that wanted to enforce strict regulations against vaping. If even a small percentage of voters were single issue voters, it could be enough to mean trouble for him.

But alas, I doubt any of that will matter come May 2020.

Tig7

Aug 29, 2019
Blue Ridge Mtns.
Any guesses on what Trump is going to do this week? I am now leaning towards he is just going to increase the age limit to 21 and skip the flavor ban. Aside from the job loss factor, I actually think that protesting did have an impact in this instance as far as what Trump's advisers said to him related to how it could affect his re-election chances. I saw some numbers in an article and it would concern me if I were him. They were pointing out states that he had only won by something like 100,000 votes, but those states may have had like 900,000 vapers. That combined with polls that showed that a large chunk of vapers would be less likely to vote for a candidate that wanted to enforce strict regulations against vaping. If even a small percentage of voters were single issue voters, it could be enough to mean trouble for him.

But alas, I doubt any of that will matter come May 2020.
If he stays true to form he'll just keep saying there's an announcement next week.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
My last order is out for delivery, my tracking folder is empty for the first time in 2 1/2 months. I don't know how to act.
I hope I don't continue to stalk my mail lady out of habit.
I have 17 orders still out and at least one more to make (like 11-12 misc things from fasttech, coils, more glass, atty holder, coil measuring tool thingy, drip tips, squonk bottles, maybe an ultrasonic cleaner, etc...). Plus I am getting a few tools from Amazon to handle mod screws.

Probably 14 of those outstanding orders are on the slowboat, many have been for some time now. But it has been really difficult to stop buying even though I know I have way way way more than enough.

Users who are viewing this thread