Are you done stocking up?

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Two weeks left to shop before deem date, ok ladies and gents, we can do this, CC in hand, charge up that retail hill and get the job done ! Get it while you can :)
I too have shopping battle fatigue but one foot in Front of the other, one last sale, one last close out sale for stock up LOL
Funniest post related to vape shopping eva!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Man, I hope I'm done. I've been on high octane pain meds for over 5 months, and don't have a vape buddy IRL to help me. Would really appreciate feedback or thumbs up or down on my stash.

100mg: 3gal
VG/PG: not stockpiled
Flavorings: not stockpiled
Batteries: not stockpiled

VV/CC/TC Mods:
2 p2.0, 3 p2.5, 3 Radii
2 Istick Pico

Mechs:
3 gizmo clowns, 2 black oak clowns
15 Wismec control heads for the mechs

Atties:
26 various gennies (Z-atties, Nahualons, Sat22s, Krakens)
3 Goblin Mini v2
2 Nautis, 2 Clownbukis

Atty Supplies:
20 boxes Nauti coils
450 ft. wire (Kanthal, SS, K/SS Clapton)
600 prerolled mesh wicks (old hands got tired of rolling)
10 ft. Native cotton
Replacement tank tubes

Wish I could find a source for replacement insulators for the Nahualons and Sat22s. That's my biggest stressor.
Don't forget o-rings for any tanks that use non standard ones (Subtanks come to mind for example).

Also, I have killed a couple of Nautilus bases, so a few of these (or similar) is a smart plan IME. $3.54 Replacement Stainless Steel Base for Nautilus Mini Clearomizer (Nautilus Mini, Base, SS, Silver) at m.FastTech.com

I gotta ask... Why so much NIC? Do you mix for others or use crazy high strength juice?

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
:rolleyes:
Not sure how it is outdated? Considering the vast majority of vapers still use cigalikes and ego style gear.....
I think forum members think we are the majority when in fact we're not. The average vaper isn't sitting on forums talking about gear, supplies, nic...etc etc. They're stopping into their local B&M's & that the extent of their knowledge. Many of them have never even heard of a ProVari but they know what a Blu is.

In another news- I said I was done giving stuff away & what do you know- I gave away my TID-mod. The guy I gave it to literally had tears coming out his eyes. He needed a new mod & due to life circumstances didn't have the money to splurge on one. He's got another friend that's sending him 500ml of juice.

That's community!

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
Don't forget o-rings for any tanks that use non standard ones (Subtanks come to mind for example).

Also, I have killed a couple of Nautilus bases, so a few of these (or similar) is a smart plan IME. $3.54 Replacement Stainless Steel Base for Nautilus Mini Clearomizer (Nautilus Mini, Base, SS, Silver) at m.FastTech.com

I gotta ask... Why so much NIC? Do you mix for others or use crazy high strength juice?
Oh thank you for the replacement base tip for the Nautis! None of my atties uses other than plain jane o-rings, which I can buy later.

Yeah, I think I've got enough nic for 3 people. My hubby, who doesn't vape, freeeeeaked out and pushed me to buy-buy-buy nic. I figure I'll keep ready to vape rigs laying around when my smoking family member and friends drop by. They can be handsy.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Has anyone ever used the rebuildable cartomizer killer? Just wondering if I could throw one in my stash, are the clones any good?
I use the (authentic) Diver V2 which is like the Killer. If I am not mistaken, the Killer also uses NR-R-NR wire which if you're not already using that type of setup, don't bother adding an additional cost to your stash.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Man, I hope I'm done. I've been on high octane pain meds for over 5 months, and don't have a vape buddy IRL to help me. Would really appreciate feedback or thumbs up or down on my stash.

VV/CC/TC Mods:
2 p2.0, 3 p2.5, 3 Radii
2 Istick Pico

Mechs:

Atties:
3 Goblin Mini v2
2 Nautis, 2 Clownbukis

Atty Supplies:
20 boxes Nauti coils
10 ft. Native cotton
Replacement tank tubes

Wish I could find a source for replacement insulators for the Nahualons and Sat22s. That's my biggest stressor.
Congratulations! That's a solid stock to keep you vaping well for many years. I can't see much vaping related to add except drip tips. I just dropped my setup yesterday and the drip tip broke off so they're on my mind!

...and you have plenty of vape buddies in the ether, right here on ECF!

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I think forum members think we are the majority when in fact we're not. The average vaper isn't sitting on forums talking about gear, supplies, nic...etc etc. They're stopping into their local B&M's & that the extent of their knowledge. Many of them have never even heard of a ProVari but they know what a Blu is.

In another news- I said I was done giving stuff away & what do you know- I gave away my TID-mod. The guy I gave it to literally had tears coming out his eyes. He needed a new mod & due to life circumstances didn't have the money to splurge on one. He's got another friend that's sending him 500ml of juice.

That's community!
    Good for you!

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 26, 2013
    United States
    Congratulations! That's a solid stock to keep you vaping well for many years. I can't see much vaping related to add except drip tips. I just dropped my setup yesterday and the drip tip broke off so they're on my mind!

...and you have plenty of vape buddies in the ether, right here on ECF!
    Love my ECF community... MUAH!!

Re: drip tips, I grabbed 20 or so Cherry Vapes before I found out how fragile they are. Good thing I have about 7 or so SS ones, and the Sat22s have their own. Good reminder!!

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there

VV/CC/TC Mods:
    2 p2.0, 3 p2.5, 3 Radii
    2 Istick Pico

Mechs:

Atties:
    3 Goblin Mini v2
    2 Nautis, 2 Clownbukis

Atty Supplies:
    20 boxes Nauti coils
    10 ft. Native cotton
    Replacement tank tubes

:thumbs: Well done!!!

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    re drip tips, don't forget the clearance at DFW, cheap and decent drip tips. 4.00 off your order with code getcarded and free shipping with over 30.00 order. I got a few even though I need dt like a slap in the head.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2010
    WNY
    Correct me if I am wrong but you can still buy existing Vape gear for another 2 years. I was in a panic because it seems people here beleive that on August 8th you can no longer purchase these products. I just read the deeming rules and it states Aug. 8th is the date when PMTAs need to begin being filed but companies have 2 years to comply. Am I missing something?

Nope, the vaping world isn't going to come to an end on 8/8/16. :) No one should be buying out of panic that come 8/8/16 they can't purchase their vaping supplies.

The deeming says products on the market here in the US prior to 8/8/16 can still be sold up until 8/8/18 in the US or up to a year after that IF a PMTA has been submitted to the FDA and they haven't gotten around to oking or denying it yet. BUT the deeming also says a lot of other things besides that and the deeming will have an effect on laws outside of just the deeming.

If the deeming stands as its written now, much in our vaping world will change long before we get to that 8/8/18 date. The reason for stocking up earlier rather then later is that there are a whole bunch of rules that will kick in before 8/8/18 that retailers and manufacturers much comply with. Many vendors will be closing before 8/8/18, few will wait until the last minute to close. Because our vaping stuff becomes a tobacco product on 8/8/16 there will be other fed and state laws that either will kick in automatically OR will very likely be amended in the coming year by the feds and/or state governments to include our ecigs. Some of us prefer to prepare early rather then have to react in a panic mode later. We'd also prefer not to pay a large percent of tax on our vaping gear which most of us can avoid by buying now. Some prefer to avoid age verification that means they have to send a copy of their ID to a vendor and/or pay for adult signature required postage. In some states there will also be internet sale restrictions enacted as there are on cigarettes now. Plus we like sales ;) and there's been some good ones in the past 2 months.

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    I use the (authentic) Diver V2 which is like the Killer. If I am not mistaken, the Killer also uses NR-R-NR wire which if you're not already using that type of setup, don't bother adding an additional cost to your stash.

Well I found a Sophia on eBay so bought it :) I always wanted a rebuildable Carto :) I need to download videos now LOL!

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    I use delrin and plastic drip tips. Initially it was just because I prefer the mouth feel, but after numerous drops over the years, I've found that they are a handy weak point. When I drop a setup and the tip breaks off, it got sacrificed instead of a tank base or connector. I need to get more myself!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    Oh thank you for the replacement base tip for the Nautis! None of my atties uses other than plain jane o-rings, which I can buy later.

Yeah, I think I've got enough nic for 3 people. My hubby, who doesn't vape, freeeeeaked out and pushed me to buy-buy-buy nic. I figure I'll keep ready to vape rigs laying around when my smoking family member and friends drop by. They can be handsy.
    My wife smoked up until 9-10 weeks ago and a couple of my friends are close to making the switch.

I took my wife to a vape show, she tried a bunch of different juices, found a couple of favorites and hasn't smoked since.

Took her 6 months of me vaping to come around. Never thought she would quit smoking, but anything is possible! Same with my hardcore smoking friends.

Last edited:

Just Me

ECF Veteran
    Mar 4, 2010
    :rolleyes:
    Not sure how it is outdated? Considering the vast majority of vapers still use cigalikes and ego style gear.....

I probably shouldn't have put it exactly that way, sorry. Outdated wasn't really the right word. I've just seen so many people in the last year or two that rush to get the higher wattage mods that I figured most people didn't want the Provari any more. They've always been great for me; they're the only mods I own.

Users who are viewing this thread