Apple Pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

k5blazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
I really like the Apple Pie. Anyone else? It has a crust taste that I like. I dream about this stuff, that and Wyatt Earp.
I was also wondering if some of the other "pies" have the same crust flavor in them. I would like to try the keylime pie, and the lemon pie if they have the same crust flavor.
Apple Pie is my number two vape, but it's right up there with the WE. While I'm at it I'll give a :thumbs: and a :drool: for the Applewood, it's an all day vape for both my girl and I.:p

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I know MX loves the Apple Pie. I've tried it once and liked it but letting it steep more before I really dive in. I remember someone saying one of the others had a really good crust taste but not sure which flavor it is now.

If I remember correctly, it seems somebody said the bilberry had a nice crusty flavor.

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Darn TG that was me. I liked the Bilberry when I first got it but after it steeped I do not like it. I am sure that it is just my taste because many people do like it. This is the only flavor that I have disliked after steeping.

I thought that might have been you but couldn't remember for sure. I've never tried the bilberry. Not sure I'd like the blueberry/blackberry flavor. As you know, I lean more toward the sweets and coffee flavors.

k5blazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
I was like that with Hopscotch believe it or not. Could not understand why everyone loved it so much. Until about 3 weeks later :p

Same here with the Hopscotch. I'm still steeping...Salem, what happened to the bilberry? My taste buds took a crash on this flav also. And I just got a BIG bottle of it in. It has a weird after taste to me, chalky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread