Looking for a good Apple Pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
So I've recently had two new apple pie juices and I'm not particularly satisfied with either. The Steam Co. Pi is super light in flavor to me. Mr. Good Vapes Dabbledoyah is a nice pie filling flavor but no crust to be found. 5 Pawns was good but seemed a bit harsh (especially after a couple of weeks..whew!) and I didn't like it 27.50 worth. Of course, this means I need to find a GOOD one and the chase is on. I do not care for MBV, Virgin Vapor, or AiV flavors (it's a base/flavorings thing I guess).

Give me your favorite apple pie! GO!

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
I've only tried one Apple Pie a long time ago. It was by EC Blend. IMO it was not very good. Just apple and cinnamon. That's funny about Mrs. T's I haven't herd anything but I honestly just tossed out an old bottle of French Toast I ordered from there and never liked, as I was cleaning out my juice box of old stuff I knew I'd never use.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
So I've recently had two new apple pie juices and I'm not particularly satisfied with either. The Steam Co. Pi is super light in flavor to me. Mr. Good Vapes Dabbledoyah is a nice pie filling flavor but no crust to be found. 5 Pawns was good but seemed a bit harsh (especially after a couple of weeks..whew!) and I didn't like it 27.50 worth. Of course, this means I need to find a GOOD one and the chase is on. I do not care for MBV, Virgin Vapor, or AiV flavors (it's a base/flavorings thing I guess).

Give me your favorite apple pie! GO!

5 Pawns Gambit. Best. Apple. Pie. You. Will. Ever. Have.

I'm not kidding.

Reactions: cllmda

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
BillyWJ I have to give you at least a little poke..you even quoted me :D I don't care much for the five pawns one. It's not terrible, but for some reason it has a very harsh throat hit for me especially if I've had it a couple of weeks. You must really love that juice..you didn't see what I said about it. Gave me a giggle :)

Thanks for the ideas everyone..gives me some to look into. Sounds like Southern Steam is someone I need to check out..Jrenae you and I seem to post in a lot of the same threads so maybe our tastes are similar?

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread