Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi everyone, I’m really sorry about the number of shipping issues recently. I’m also sorry I’ve not checked in this week until today and seen all the messages.

I’m going to get a customer service rep on here to answer queries much more quickly going forward.

As a lot of you will know there have been industry wide problems, the shipper who promised us they were here to save the day turned out to be completely unreliable.

Since last week we have stopped using them and this week we’ve begun to onboard a 2 new shippers, who are far more established and will provide a much better service with more coverage.

We have also doubled the size of the customer care team, and are desperate to get back to the quick response times and high level of service we pride ourselves in, and we had just a few weeks ago before USPS dropped out.

For those of you still waiting please dm me your order number, tell me your issue and I’ll get it taken care of.

Thanks
    Neil

eatmemonster

Dec 9, 2021
    @low_tar_neil My order number is V100649974. I don’t want to call vaping.com a scam, but please understand my frustration. I ordered well over a month ago and reached out over the past week to your customer care for 2 consecutive times, no response. I posted here one time and someone pinged you, no response. The tracking website shows my package sitting at this facility, delayed indefinitely. I understand the whole covid situation, but no where on your website explains this delay, and still claim most delivered within 3-9 days and at most 14 days. Thank you in advance.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    I don’t want to call vaping.com a scam, but please understand my frustration. I ordered well over a month ago and reached out over the past week to your customer care for 2 consecutive times, no response. I posted here one time and someone pinged you, no response. The tracking website shows my package sitting at this facility, delayed indefinitely.
    Have you read his post? They are having problems with the shipper they were using.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: Izan

Hoochsmom

Dec 12, 2021
    Hi everyone, I’m really sorry about the number of shipping issues recently. I’m also sorry I’ve not checked in this week until today and seen all the messages.

I’m going to get a customer service rep on here to answer queries much more quickly going forward.

As a lot of you will know there have been industry wide problems, the shipper who promised us they were here to save the day turned out to be completely unreliable.

Since last week we have stopped using them and this week we’ve begun to onboard a 2 new shippers, who are far more established and will provide a much better service with more coverage.

We have also doubled the size of the customer care team, and are desperate to get back to the quick response times and high level of service we pride ourselves in, and we had just a few weeks ago before USPS dropped out.

For those of you still waiting please dm me your order number, tell me your issue and I’ll get it taken care of.

Thanks
    Neil
    I have an order that says preparing to ship

Thanks
    Neil
    I placed an order on 11-21-2021 and it still says preparing to ship. I also sent an email to customer service last week with my order # and info requesting to just cancel the order and be refunded if it's not going to ship soon but have not heard back yet. The order I placed previously to this order had been canceled and refunded without me having to do anything. I've just decided to buy locally even though it's a huge difference in price. My order is #V100654447, just need to know how to get it canceled and refunded at this point. I hate that I can't order from vaping.com at this time, the prices and products are great.

Reactions: Dustin Savage

Dustin Savage

Dec 5, 2021

Thanks
    Neil
    I have an order that I placed on 11/21/2021 and it still says preparing to ship. I reached out and requested a refund since it has been several days since I ordered and it looked like it was never going to come. I never received a response to my inquiry about a refund through customer support. Order number is #V100654462.

Reactions: low_tar_neil

Britt018

Dec 13, 2021
    I am still awaiting order V100651267 placed on 11/8/21. I understand there are delays with the shipper but the tracking just keeps getting pushed out to the next day, at this point it has been 24 business days and I've had to buy locally anyways. Per the website if no delivery is attempted within 15 business days I can request a refund. I reaches out to customer service on Dec 1st and still have not received a response. I appreciate your help, thanks!

Reactions: low_tar_neil

carleen

Jan 2, 2022
    attached is all my information. I ordered my order nov 26 it was supposed to be here Dec 3 then it changed every day saying two days later ever since it has stayed in the same location since Dec 3 and has not moved. It has never arrived and at this point I have no bale juice left I used my extra cash I had to buy the juice I ordered and don’t have money to reorder from another site. I would like a refund. I have been emailing complaints and request and no response since Dec 3 from anyone with no phone number to contact anyone tonight is the first time I saw this site to be able to send a post to Carleenbullock@hotmail.com
    Order Date 11/26/2021
    Order Number V100655259
    tracking # XLX019000NR4AKPDK
    DESCRIPTIONQUANTITYPRICE
    svrf-60ml-refreshing.png
    Refreshing 60ml
    SAVEURvape
    Nicotine Strength
    3 mg
    4$47.96
    glas-basix-tfn-60ml-pound-cake.png
    Pound Cake 60ml (Tobacco-free Nicotine)
    Glas
    Nicotine Strength
    3 mg
    3$32.97Subtotal $80.93Shipping Method: Adult signature shipping - Standard shipping (average 3-9 business days, up to 14 days)Shipping $0.00Sales & Excise Duty Tax $34.24Total$115.17

20:00 EST
    5 Jan
    Estimated Delivery
    January 5, 2022
    North Chesterfield VA 23237
    17:00 EST
    21 Dec
    Delayed
    Package has been delayed
    GREENWOOD IN 46143
    17:00 EST
    3 Dec
    In-Transit
    Package is on its way
    GREENWOOD IN 46143
    8:56 EST
    3 Dec
    In-Transit
    Package has departed facility
    EASTWOOD KY 40018
    20:44 EST
    27 Nov
    In-Transit
    Package has departed facility
    Buffalo Grove IL 60089
    14:44 EST
    27 Nov
    Label Created
    Label has been created
    Buffalo Grove IL 60089

ShamanVibes

Feb 8, 2022
    @low_tar_neil So I placed an order this past Saturday, and now that Monday is over and I'm a bit impatient(lol), I decided to check out if this site is legit as I've never ordered before. Now I'm concerned due to the abhorrent amount of threads about shipping issues. Should I just ask for a refund? Or should I wait it out? Leaving my order # here as well.

#V100666593

Last edited:

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    @low_tar_neil So I placed an order this past Saturday, and now that Monday is over and I'm a bit impatient(lol), I decided to check out if this site is legit as I've never ordered before. Now I'm concerned due to the abhorrent amount of threads about shipping issues. Should I just ask for a refund? Or should I wait it out? Leaving my order # here as well.

#V100666593
    Hi there, thanks for reaching out, I can understand your concerns, you're probably aware by now that that entire industry had shipping issues due to the PACT Act and losing all the major carriers as a result, so it wasn't just us.

I'm happy to say that the temporary shipping issues we experienced are now resolved and we are working with reliable regional carriers to get your order to you as quickly as possible.

We also invested heavily in customer service to be able able to serve our customers better and are now available 24 hours a day to deal with any issues immediately.

Any more questions let me know!

Reactions: Izan

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread